FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » Member list management (multiple deletions)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Member list management [message #40629] Sun, 30 March 2008 20:11 Go to next message
WilliamBurns is currently offline  WilliamBurns   United States
My forum seems to attract a lot of bogus members (sex, drugs, etc.). Upon learning that I have to delete such members one at a time, it came to me to suggest that it would be a time saver if there were checkboxes next to member names and data on the member list, so that a block of member names could be selected by clicking on the checkbox for selected names. Then, similar to the way hotmail lets one manage groups of messages, one delete command could initiate a loop that would delete each checked entry in the group. Even if we had to reply separately to the Yes/No question for deletion of each member name, it would still save a lot of time.
Re: Member list management [message #158011 is a reply to message #40629] Mon, 19 January 2009 09:37 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
This will definitely be handy, but way too much coding to justify the benefit. Unless, of course, if you can write a patch for us.

PS: This thread may help you to prevent such users from subscribing - http://fudforum.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=158005&#msg_158005

Best regards.

Frank
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Improvements for "ignore" feature
Next Topic: Don't show Reply and Quote Buttons when Permission isn't High Enough
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 22:08:57 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02607 seconds