FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Icons & buttons » FUD Icons from CVS
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
FUD Icons from CVS [message #5515] Thu, 05 September 2002 16:58 Go to next message
s03nk3   Germany
I wonder if the icons in CVS (fud21_img) are imported correctly or wether it's my fault.

I'm not able to bunzip2 a *.xcf.bz2 file (my Gimp doesn't handle bzip2-compressed files directly) and even the TrueType font trsahpenguenb.ttf doesn't seem to be valid.

Did anyone experience the same problems?

When downloading a file from this module via viewcvs web interface, it is correct.
Re: FUD Icons from CVS [message #5516 is a reply to message #5515] Thu, 05 September 2002 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Very unusual problem, I'd say that if the files work fine when downloaded via web CVS the fault probably is with your machine.
Since web CVS simply grabs the files from normal CVS and sends them to you.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Re: FUD Icons from CVS [message #8394 is a reply to message #5516] Sun, 26 January 2003 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
humaneasy is currently offline  humaneasy   Portugal

prottoss Escrito em Qui, 05 Setembro 2002 18:08

Very unusual problem, I'd say that if the files work fine when downloaded via web CVS the fault probably is with your machine.
Since web CVS simply grabs the files from normal CVS and sends them to you.

Hi!

Could you please tell me where could I find the "default" themes in other languages and the nice icons (like the "Jabber" one).

Also I would like to know if you can explain (or where can I get more info) how can I had that Golden Message Area that you have below some of your forum rooms Very Happy

Thanks for the good work.

Lopo
On behalf of Care2002's GPL project
http://www.care2x.com/forum

HumanEasy - Future Internet Technologies
Re: Re: FUD Icons from CVS [message #8400 is a reply to message #8394] Mon, 27 January 2003 15:05 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The icons without text are common to all themes and therefor are not theme specific. You can find these images inside the images directory of each theme.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: VbThemes
Next Topic: Animal and Cartoon Avatars
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:39:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02089 seconds