» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.3.2RC1
|FUDforum 2.3.2RC1 [message #5761]
||Wed, 18 September 2002 08:48
This is a mostly a bug fix release with only 3 small features.|
- Added HTTP Auth support to allow for easy scripting of forum backups. A working example can be found in the manual.
- Complete rework & cleanup of the file upload code. This change allows uploaded images to be inserted into message body.
- Optimized the forum backup code to use a lot less memory.
- Fixed a theme removal bug, it now updates the theme of users who used the deleted theme to the new default theme.
- Updated Russian translation.
- Fixed permission problem after logout from restricted area.
- Updated read/unread forum icons on the front page.
- Fixed login process to return the user back to the forum page they began the login process from.
- Fixed expired account removal bug, that could cause removal of genuine accounts that were marked unconfirmed due to email address change.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Wed, 18 September 2002 08:48]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Tue Jan 23 05:07:26 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00545 seconds