» FUDforum Announcements
» 2.3.2 Stable Released
|2.3.2 Stable Released [message #6041]
||Tue, 01 October 2002 09:02
I am happy to announce that the 2.3.2 Stable release and is now available for download. This is once again a bug fixing release that does not contain any significant new features or changes.|
This release combines in itself 2.3.2 RC1-RC3 as well as a few changes since RC3 that are documented below.
- Updated German translation
- Fixed invalid confirmation key bug, when a user goes to the confirmation page more then once.
- On the group manager (user land) groups are now sorted alphabetically.
- The installation/upgrade scripts no longer depend on zlib module. Both zlib & non-zlib archives are supported. By default the non-zlib archive is distributed.
- Fixed a path bug in the admdump script when DATA_DIR is a symlinked directory.
- Fixed a SQL prefix bug in the admdump script.
- Added another sanity check to install/upgrade script that verify the data archive and if archive found not to be valid common reason told to user.
- Fixed a bug on safe_mode systems where installation dir is a symlinked directory.
- Fixed a bug with remembering of category statuses.
- Added more checks to unconfirmed user deletion process.
- Fixed a bug with announcement/sticky message expiry code.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Tue, 01 October 2002 09:11]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sun Jan 21 19:29:35 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00539 seconds