» FUDforum Announcements
» 2.3.3RC1 Released
|2.3.3RC1 Released [message #6328]
||Tue, 08 October 2002 09:07
This is the 1st RC of the upcoming 2.3.3 no new features and very few bug fixes that won't even affect most users. Majority of fixes are specific to certain configurations or rarely used tools like NNTP and Mailing List importing. So, without further ado, here is the changelog.|
- Added a note in the manual about PHP's own upload_max_filesize limiter.
- Added code to NNTP/Mailing List import scripts to enable register_argc_argv if they are off.
- Updated Bulgarian & German translations
- Made post form show the correct signature when the editor of the message is not the original poster.
- Added missing includes to nntp import scripts
- Fixed a typo in the name of the nl2br() function in nntp/mailing list import scripts.
- Fixed a bug that caused problems for password using \ and other characters that require escaping.
- Added code to install/upgrade script to turn off magic_quote_runtime
- Added an option allowing the admin to disable creation of new users from messages imported from NNTP/Mailing List.
- Added proper tab order to post & ppost forms
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Thu Apr 19 05:31:31 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00774 seconds