FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Anonymous posting not working in 2.7.7 / account moderator problem
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Anonymous posting not working in 2.7.7 / account moderator problem [message #157871] Sat, 04 October 2008 04:16 Go to next message
n3rd   Germany
1. When I set a forum to anounymous posting allowed in the group manager, it doesn't work and brings up the login screen, even when I cleared all cookies. "Anonymous Captcha Test" ist on and "Anonymous caching" is off, Activation of URL Session beside using cookies has also no effect.

2. Account moderators can not edit their own account, and get an error the they can not edit accounts of other account moderators.

Re: Anonymous posting not working in 2.7.7 / account moderator problem [message #157972 is a reply to message #157871] Wed, 14 January 2009 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
1) This forum allows anonymous users to post messages and is running on 2.7.7. So, it must be a configuration problem on your side.

2) This might be a problem with this patch:
http://cvs.prohost.org/c/index.cgi/FUDforum/chngview?cn=11760
It would be great if you can fix it and send us the patch.
Re: Anonymous posting not working in 2.7.7 / account moderator problem [message #157981 is a reply to message #157972] Thu, 15 January 2009 20:56 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Please apply this patch and let me know if it solves problem number 2 - http://cvs.prohost.org/c/index.cgi/FUDforum/chngview?cn=11819
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Blank index page
Next Topic: Postgres 8.03 Issue
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 18:10:50 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02775 seconds