FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Translations » FUDforum Translations (Please help us to translate FUDforum into your language)  () 1 Vote
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon3.gif  FUDforum Translations [message #158771] Thu, 19 March 2009 11:11 Go to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Dear Translator/ Future Translator,

FUDforum has excellent i18n capabilities and is probably already the best localized forum on the Net. That said, we still need more contributors to add new languages or improve already translated messages.

To help us, please navigate to translatewiki.net, register an account, and ask for permission to translate FUDforum's messages to your local language. You will be granted access within hours after which you can start adding new/ fixing existing translations.

New and updated translations will periodically be committed to our SVN repository and will hence automatically be included into future releases.

To see current translation status, visit http://translatewiki.net/wiki/Translating:FUDforum/stats/trunk

To view this site in any of the available translations, simply change your browser's default language.

Best regards and thanks for your continued support!

Frank
Re: FUDforum Translations [message #186485 is a reply to message #158771] Sun, 24 August 2014 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amin is currently offline  Amin
I followed the instruction here, and created an account in Translatewiki.net, but when I click "add a new request" I face the following err:

"You cannot post new threads to this discussion page because it has been protected from new threads."

So, how should I obtain that permission :/

Edit: well, the problem seems to be solved.

[Updated on: Sun, 24 August 2014 15:42]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FUDforum Translations [message #186486 is a reply to message #186485] Sun, 24 August 2014 19:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
Great, I can see you've already translated some messages Smile
Re: FUDforum Translations [message #186499 is a reply to message #186486] Thu, 28 August 2014 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amin is currently offline  Amin
Hey Frank, Thanks dude.

I was busy translating FUDforum messages, until a new user appeared out of nowhere and he has widely messed with all those Edits I'd done and still is editing all my translations & efforts in an unbelievably wrong way (I believe he's a troll or secretly a representative of one of the other internet forum developers which tends to bash FUDforum.).. I beg you Frank, stop this troll, I can't continue working like this and being interfered by such trolls. unfortunately there's nothing I can do about it, people (of course by 'people' I mean trolls, cuz u know, normal people won't try to act that much lawlessly in such communities in where people, and coordinately the job they're doing is damn serious) can easily ruin everything u have done without as much of a supervision from TW. unfortunately translatewiki.net has no clear rule as to prevent such trolls Neutral

Is it possible that I can have my own separated privacy while doing it? without any other trolls sabotaging my works?

Please do something about it Frank.

Regards,
Amin
Re: FUDforum Translations [message #186500 is a reply to message #186499] Fri, 29 August 2014 05:14 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
Translatewiki.net is an independent site, if there is a dispute, you'll have to report it there for the admins to review and action.

Best regards.
Frank
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: French, Italian, German and Spanish
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 07:44:31 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02844 seconds