FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » Northern lights theme (New experimental theme)
Show: Today's Messages :: Unread Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
| Subscribe to topic | Bookmark topic 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Northern lights theme [message #159416] Mon, 01 June 2009 12:16 Go to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
remove from buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Here is a new experimental theme (template set) for you guys.
http://cvs.prohost.org/images/1/1f/Northern_Lights.jpg

It would be great if you can help with the following:

1. A name for this theme;

2. Suggestions on how we can improve it. In particular, we need someone that can make new button images for it; and

3. You opinion on whether we should include themes like this with FUDforum, or should we rather make them available as separate downloads.

Best regards.

Frank
Re: New experimental theme [message #159426 is a reply to message #159416] Tue, 02 June 2009 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ToniCE is currently offline  ToniCE   Germany
add to buddy list

naudefj wrote on Mon, 01 June 2009 18:16

3. You opinion on whether we should include themes like this with FUDforum, or should we rather make them available as separate downloads.

My opinion: Themes should made available as seperate downloads. Smile

Greetings
Message by The Witcher is ignored  [reveal message]  [reveal all messages by The Witcher]  [stop ignoring this user] Go to previous messageGo to next message
Message by The Witcher is ignored  [reveal message]  [reveal all messages by The Witcher]  [stop ignoring this user] Go to previous messageGo to next message
Re: New experimental theme [message #159468 is a reply to message #159460] Thu, 04 June 2009 16:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kerryg is currently offline  kerryg   Canada
add to buddy list
I like it (both the theme and your proposed name)!
Re: New experimental theme [message #159536 is a reply to message #159535] Mon, 08 June 2009 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
remove from buddy list
Northern lights is fine with me.

The 1px CatDec border works well - I'll accept it.

Your +/- icons doesn't display because you've somehow removed the following from your site's header:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.js"></script>

Re: Northern lights [message #159549 is a reply to message #159548] Tue, 09 June 2009 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kerryg is currently offline  kerryg   Canada
add to buddy list
I tend towards "black text on light background" themes myself for ease of viewing - but that does look very slick!
Message by The Witcher is ignored  [reveal message]  [reveal all messages by The Witcher]  [stop ignoring this user] Go to previous message
Quick Reply
Formatting Tools:   
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic: mockup
Next Topic: Fixed width?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Tue May 26 04:34:32 EDT 2020

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00744 seconds