FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Warning at deleting a user ('Cannot modify header information' - admuser.php)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Warning at deleting a user [message #159720] Wed, 17 June 2009 22:21 Go to next message
rflores is currently offline  rflores
As said in topic, I've received a warning at the deletion of a new user. This user "tototo" did not confirm his account when he has been deleted.

The warning was :
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/rflores/telechargements/fudforum/FUDforum2/adm/admpanel.php:4) in /home/rflores/telechargements/fudforum/FUDforum2/adm/admuser.php on line 150

Check the joined file for more information.

Note that the warning also appears when I click NO at the confirmation of the user's deletion.
  • Attachment: warning.zip
    (Size: 1.93KB, Downloaded 721 times)
Re: Warning at deleting a user [message #159727 is a reply to message #159720] Thu, 18 June 2009 05:34 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
I'm aware of this warning. It's nothing serious and your users won't ever see it. I'll fix it before the next release.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Upgrading script corrupted when create_file_list's php binary is modified
Next Topic: Parse error on several tabs in user profile
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 19 02:16:34 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02240 seconds