FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Parse error on several tabs in user profile (tabs_ignore_list & tabs_buddy_list)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon4.gif  Parse error on several tabs in user profile [message #159722] Wed, 17 June 2009 22:42 Go to next message
rflores is currently offline  rflores
In my user profile, when I try to access to list of ignored user, I get this message :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/rflores/telechargements/fudforum/FUDforum2/theme/default/ignore_list.php on line 267

Same for buddy list tab :
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/rflores/telechargements/fudforum/FUDforum2/theme/default/buddy_list.php on line 268

What other information would be needed for correcting these bugs ?
Re: Parse error on several tabs in user profile [message #159726 is a reply to message #159722] Thu, 18 June 2009 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
This looks like unescaped quotation marks in your msg file.
Re: Parse error on several tabs in user profile [message #159728 is a reply to message #159722] Thu, 18 June 2009 07:10 Go to previous message
rflores is currently offline  rflores
Hmm. You're right, I had an unescaped quotation in one of the buddy_list elements.

But I don't have found any other one and the error still occurs after I have rebuild the french theme.

I'll look far in the msg file later. Smile

Have you seen the traduction of french msg file I did this night in another post ?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Warning at deleting a user
Next Topic: can't login to the admin panel
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sun May 19 03:07:37 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01837 seconds