FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Drupal + FUDforum
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Drupal + FUDforum [message #160536] Sun, 27 September 2009 06:23 Go to next message
brain-cluster is currently offline  brain-cluster   Malaysia
After integrated Drupal and FUDforum, I can login into Drupal and FudForum using user information from FUD database but not Drupal user. Can not use existing user in Drupal. Even then Drupal's administrator also can not login into Drupal.
Anyone got the solution?
icon6.gif  Re: Drupal + FUDforum [message #160537 is a reply to message #160536] Sun, 27 September 2009 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
brain-cluster wrote on Sun, 27 September 2009 01:23
After integrated Drupal and FUDforum, I can login into Drupal and FudForum using user information from FUD database but not Drupal user. Can not use existing user in Drupal. Even then Drupal's administrator also can not login into Drupal.
Anyone got the solution?

Not even sure I understand the question!

But taking a "S.W.A.G.", I'd say it sounds like one or the other does not have access to the database of the other, and or permissions?

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
Re: Drupal + FUDforum [message #160538 is a reply to message #160536] Sun, 27 September 2009 18:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brain-cluster is currently offline  brain-cluster   Malaysia
1. Drupal have Drupal's own user database
2. FUDforum have FUDforum's own user database.

After I integrated together, I can not login to Drupal website using Drupal's own user database anymore. It only allow FUDforum's user to login.
icon6.gif  Re: Drupal + FUDforum [message #160539 is a reply to message #160538] Sun, 27 September 2009 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
I am totally unfamiliar with Drupal, How ever I know that if I install two or more FUDforum's to share data one of their database users must have access to the others database.

I just assume it is similar with Drupal, So it sounds to me like you need to add Drupals DBuser to FUDforum Database or vs a versa.

Sorry I can't be more help, Good luck.

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
Re: Drupal + FUDforum [message #160545 is a reply to message #160539] Mon, 28 September 2009 16:02 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
The Witcher wrote on Mon, 28 September 2009 00:36
I just assume it is similar with Drupal, So it sounds to me like you need to add Drupals DBuser to FUDforum Database or vs a versa.

The module will lookup the user's details in FUDforum's userDB and copy it over to Drupal's userDB.

brain-cluster wrote on Sun, 27 September 2009 20:10
After I integrated together, I can not login to Drupal website using Drupal's own user database anymore. It only allow FUDforum's user to login.

I'm able to simulate the problem, however, I'm sure it wasn't always like this. As workaround, can copy your Drupal users over to FUDforum? See examples at http://cvs.prohost.org/index.php/FUDAPI
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: 500 Internal Error after upgrading to 2.8.1
Next Topic: GLOBALS.php not created on installation
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 25 03:39:11 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02101 seconds