FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Please anwser. This should be a simple quesiton....PLLLEAAASSEEEE (REAL QUICK QUESTION)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Please anwser. This should be a simple quesiton....PLLLEAAASSEEEE [message #161701] Sat, 30 January 2010 21:04 Go to next message
jkegs13 is currently offline  jkegs13   United States
where can i find my admin login info? I thought i knew it but appaerntly not. Is there a way i can find that out?

[Updated on: Sat, 30 January 2010 22:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Please anwser. This should be a simple quesiton....PLLLEAAASSEEEE [message #161704 is a reply to message #161701] Sun, 31 January 2010 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Sorry, I'm not prepared to discuss this type of details on a public forum. If you can proof that you are the owner of the site, please mail me to discuss.
icon6.gif  Re: Please anwser. This should be a simple quesiton....PLLLEAAASSEEEE [message #161705 is a reply to message #161701] Sun, 31 January 2010 16:24 Go to previous message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
Although, I would be interested in Naudefj's response to this question, I think that I already know the complicated answer, but a quick and easy solution would be that, if you have a second administrator, to have them re-enable your account.

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Installation query.
Next Topic: Installation Parse error
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 14:10:27 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.05434 seconds