FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Icons & buttons » Twilight Grey Themed Buttons ((Making a set of buttons matched to FUDforum's Twilight Grey Theme.))
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon6.gif  Twilight Grey Themed Buttons [message #162229] Sun, 11 April 2010 07:18 Go to next message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
When naudefj first presented FUDforum's Twilight Grey Theme I liked it, except for the default blue buttons which seemed somehow out of place, I decided then that I needed to find an alternative, and I have they are installed and available on the Guild and I find them acceptable.

I have only done the English buttons, but it is easy enough for others to do them in other languages.

index.php?t=getfile&id=5956&private=0

The zip file is below.

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
Re: Twilight Grey Themed Buttons [message #162237 is a reply to message #162229] Tue, 13 April 2010 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Thanks! Buttons was committed.
Re: Twilight Grey Themed Buttons [message #162239 is a reply to message #162237] Tue, 13 April 2010 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj wrote on Tue, 13 April 2010 10:41
Thanks! Buttons was committed.

Well! Since you approve then I will have the rest done as well, one of the neighborhood teens should be willing to do the repetitious work for me in exchange for a tank of gas so all of them should be done by the 18th.

Till then here are the Twilight grey buttons af.

Re: Twilight Grey Themed Buttons [message #162240 is a reply to message #162237] Tue, 13 April 2010 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looking at the default images again some of them looked pretty humble, so I will try to improve them if possible.

This is what I had as the old ca:
index.php?t=getfile&id=5960&private=0

And this is what I ended up with after trying to edit them with Gimp, its an improvement but not much. The zip file is attached for your review

index.php?t=getfile&id=5961&private=0

Re: Twilight Grey Themed Buttons [message #162244 is a reply to message #162240] Wed, 14 April 2010 21:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Thank you very much! We cannot accept them into the 3.0.1 release (busy finalizing it). However, please don't stop as we will definitely include them into the next release.
icon6.gif  Re: Twilight Grey Themed Buttons [message #162255 is a reply to message #162244] Fri, 16 April 2010 18:59 Go to previous message
naudefj wrote on Wed, 14 April 2010 16:08
Thank you very much! We cannot accept them into the 3.0.1 release (busy finalizing it). However, please don't stop as we will definitely include them into the next release.

No problem! I am well aware of what it is like to have too much to do and not enough time or manpower to do what needs to be done.

I just wish I could help more but I am struggling just to comprehend some of the more complex options I wish to learn (like XML aggregation) let alone keep up on all the improvements and changes you all have made.

Attached below is a zip file with all the Twilight buttons for your review.

Good luck!

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Crisp button style tweak
Next Topic: Lost Icons to Collapse Categories & Messages
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:18:17 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02534 seconds