FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » [BUG] undefined property stdClass::$twitter (BUG report/fix)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
[BUG] undefined property stdClass::$twitter [message #162333] Tue, 27 April 2010 01:20 Go to next message
arthurthornton is currently offline  arthurthornton   United States
There is a bug in FUD 3.0.1 with regards to twitter. The bug could apply to all of the different IM implementations, though I am not sure.

The error, as reported by an LxCenter developer to myself and the other developers/leaders was as follows:

bug in fud 3.0.1 (PHP notices)

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$twitter in /home/forumlxlabs/forum.lxcenter.org/theme/LxCenter/selmsg.php on line

Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$twitter in /home/forumlxlabs/forum.lxcenter.org/theme/LxCenter/selmsg.php on line

So far as I know, the only modifications in the LxCenter theme would be our logo and maybe some color changes.

I, being a native PHP software developer, looked at selmsg.php on line 343 and found:

if ($obj->twitter) {

and replaced it with

if (isset($obj->twitter) && !empty($obj->twitter)) {

The same should be applied to all of the different IM object variables, but this is the only one that caused us problems at the time, so it is the only one I changed.
Re: [BUG] undefined property stdClass::$twitter [message #162335 is a reply to message #162333] Tue, 27 April 2010 07:03 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Thanks for the heads-up.
Here is the fix: https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/fudforum/changeset/4948
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Mail List Importing to Forum, All Messages in One Thread
Next Topic: FUDforum 3.0.1 upgrade problems
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 15:58:59 GMT 2024