FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » PHP discussions » Using PHP can we create any mobile applications? (Mobile application Embedded system, wireless system in PHP. Using, php language, can we create mobile applications. How to support php in mobile application development?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Using PHP can we create any mobile applications? [message #162915] Sun, 29 August 2010 07:39 Go to next message
subakaran is currently offline  subakaran   Singapore
Hi all,

I got two years working experience in PHP. I would like to create mobile applications. Does PHP help to create mobile applications especially Android? Please advise me, How is it possible. PHP is one of popular Open Source Scripting Language. so am thinking why we cannot create mobile applications using PHP?
How to support php in mobile application development?
can you help me? Using PHP Language, I want to control machine(Embedded System) such as printer, scanner, etc., is it possible? How to establish/enable the Bluetooth or any wireless connection using PHP language?

If you have any article about PHP in embedded, please give me the link also.

Best regards,
Suba,
Web Developer

[Updated on: Sun, 29 August 2010 07:51]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Using PHP can we create any mobile applications? [message #162916 is a reply to message #162915] Sun, 29 August 2010 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
You can access any web based application (like FUDforum) from Android - or from any other mobile device for that matter.

If you need to write an app that runs on the phone itself, have a look at http://www.phpforandroid.net/
Re: Using PHP can we create any mobile applications? [message #162917 is a reply to message #162916] Sun, 29 August 2010 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks. Actually I want to write android/Iphone mobile application that runs on the mobile such as Android, or Iphone, etc,

Thank you so much for your reply. I refer your link. If you have any other material/ article about Embedded System with PHP , please forward to me.

Thanks

Best regards,
Suba,
Web Developer

[Updated on: Sun, 29 August 2010 07:57]

Re: Using PHP can we create any mobile applications? [message #162921 is a reply to message #162917] Sun, 29 August 2010 13:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ernesto is currently offline  Ernesto   Sweden
It's not what the language is meant to do, much better to use a language that is better suited like Java. Andriod is made for running java apps

Re: Using PHP can we create any mobile applications? [message #162931 is a reply to message #162921] Wed, 01 September 2010 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ernesto,

I agree your thought.
But PHP is a open source. my thought is, why we cannot make PHP is a suitable language for developing Mobile apps? That is my thought. PHP is open source & Adroid is also open source.

We can make as PHP is also one of the suitable language for mobile apps.

This my intention & passion.

If you have any idea, please share with me. Thanks.

Your suggestion is also good.

Best regards,
Suba,
Web Developer
Re: Using PHP can we create any mobile applications? [message #165329 is a reply to message #162931] Fri, 27 May 2011 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
undertake is currently offline  undertake
subakaran wrote on Wed, 01 September 2010 05:51
Hi Ernesto,

I agree your thought.
But PHP is a open source. my thought is, why we cannot make PHP is a suitable language for developing Mobile apps? That is my thought. PHP is open source & Adroid is also open source.

We can make as PHP is also one of the suitable language for mobile apps.

This my intention & passion.

If you have any idea , please share with me. Thanks.

Your suggestion is also good.

Thank you so much for your reply. I refer your link. If you have any other material/ article about Embedded System with PHP, please forward to me.
Re: Using PHP can we create any mobile applications? [message #168698 is a reply to message #162915] Fri, 28 June 2013 18:14 Go to previous message
hariseldon is currently offline  hariseldon
subakaran wrote on Sun, 29 August 2010 03:39
Hi all,

I got two years working experience in PHP. I would like to create mobile applications. Does PHP help to create mobile applications especially Android? Please advise me, How is it possible. PHP is one of popular Open Source Scripting Language. so am thinking why we cannot create mobile applications using PHP?
How to support php in mobile application development?
can you help me? Using PHP Language, I want to control machine(Embedded System) such as printer, scanner, etc., is it possible? How to establish/enable the Bluetooth or any wireless connection using PHP language?

If you have any article about PHP in embedded, please give me the link also.

Actually it is the most popular server side scripting language.

The alternative would be ASP, which is proprietary or Perl which is not very popular - at least not in Europe...

[Updated on: Mon, 16 September 2013 15:21]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: html entity double escaping
Next Topic: Debugging an embedded device using TCF
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:30:02 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02766 seconds