FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » post.php parse error with safe mode FUD install
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
post.php parse error with safe mode FUD install [message #162982] Tue, 14 September 2010 19:20 Go to next message
Wild_Cat is currently offline  Wild_Cat
Hi! I'm using the custom "safe-mode" install (thank you Frank! and sorry I had no time to do anything on it yet, though my plans still stand) and when I tried to reply a test message to see how the themes would look in threaded and such, I got the following:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/user/public_html/sitename/subdomainname/theme/default/post.php on line 4171

As far as I can see it's the line saying:
($usr->posted_msg_count => $MOD_FIRST_N_POSTS || $MOD))    // Min quota posts reached.

Not to mention why the admin user would reach any quota posts, not sure what and why could cause that kind of error there and how to I fix this?

Is this the detect_unicode PHP setting screwing up with me again? Sad

Lady of Avalon
Re: post.php parse error with safe mode FUD install [message #162983 is a reply to message #162982] Tue, 14 September 2010 19:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Yes, I've messed it up. The => should be >=.

I've uploaded a new version of the safe mode installer a couple of days ago. Alternatively, change it manually and rebuild your themes.

Best regards.

Frank
Re: post.php parse error with safe mode FUD install [message #162986 is a reply to message #162983] Tue, 14 September 2010 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wild_Cat is currently offline  Wild_Cat
Thanks! Is that the only change?

I went for manual edit (in src of course) since I have already made some customizations in Settings & Users I'd rather not redo again or risk manual partial backup/restore not knowing for sure what I'm doing.

Lady of Avalon
Re: post.php parse error with safe mode FUD install [message #162987 is a reply to message #162986] Wed, 15 September 2010 04:07 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
As far as I know, yes.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: URGENT, Crying right now T_T
Next Topic: NNTP - cannot handle recursive boundaries
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 16:36:23 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02063 seconds