FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » can't register users - database not created. (can't register users - database not created.)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
can't register users - database not created. [message #163007] Thu, 16 September 2010 01:45 Go to next message
phil872001 is currently offline  phil872001   United States
can't register new users, i get an SQL error. i noticed that there was no database creaded in pgsql. i found the files for pgsql in the /sql folder but do not know how to import them into pgsql. can anyone assist? i don't think i am to far form being done here.
can't register users - database not created. [message #163008 is a reply to message #163007] Thu, 16 September 2010 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
phil872001 is currently offline  phil872001   United States
can't register new users, getting an SQL error.
found that the database was not created in pgsql. i found the /sql folder in FUD, but can't find a way to import them into pgsql. can anyone help? i think i'm pretty close to having it all running.
Re: can't register users - database not created. [message #163010 is a reply to message #163008] Thu, 16 September 2010 04:39 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
The installer creates the DB and imports the seed data. You need to do a proper installation and ensure it goes through without any errors. If you do get errors during installation, you are welcome to report them here.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Trying to upgrade from2.7.7 to 3.0.1
Next Topic: 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 14:09:37 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02401 seconds