FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » HI,admin.I'm from china
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
HI,admin.I'm from china [message #163374] Mon, 25 October 2010 02:58 Go to next message
fengzhiziwind is currently offline  fengzhiziwind
I want to know if there is a chinese language version of FUDforum?

then I want to know if there is a extension combining with MICRO-BLOG ie. STATUS.NET OR TWITTER LIKE PHP PROGRAM?

thanks for your reply!
Re: HI,admin.I'm from china [message #163389 is a reply to message #163374] Mon, 25 October 2010 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Yes, Chinese is supported. Try to install it to see for yourself.

FUDforum will capture users' twitter-handles and display them next to their posts. If you need tighter integration, you will have to extend the code yourself or pay someone to do it.
thank you! I also want to know... [message #163408 is a reply to message #163389] Tue, 26 October 2010 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how i can contact with FUD author and I think we can do some business about FUDforum promotion to all of china,I think it is a big market in china.I have read that FUDforum is a recommendation by PHP author,and I test it from yesterday,I feel FUD is really fast forum,and its function is very humannization. We can do something more suitable to chinese users and get paid from them.Because in chinese culture we are fond of flocking together,discussion together,it is chinese culture.
Re: thank you! I also want to know... [message #163409 is a reply to message #163408] Tue, 26 October 2010 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Sounds good. What can we do to make FUDforum better for Chinese users?
Re: thank you! I also want to know... [message #163417 is a reply to message #163409] Thu, 28 October 2010 08:32 Go to previous message
OKļ¼Œcan I get your E-MAIL address? My E-MAIL is fengzhiziwind(at)gmail(dot)com
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: [SOLVED] Feature suggestion: allow stripping out of ML tag from subject line
Next Topic: When a user is banned, don't import any new message from mailing-list or newsgroup
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 19:38:03 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02587 seconds