FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Icons & buttons » Lost Icons to Collapse Categories & Messages
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Lost Icons to Collapse Categories & Messages [message #163781] Wed, 01 December 2010 01:20 Go to next message
wittrs is currently offline  wittrs   
... not sure if this is the right place for this.

When I custom-edited my theme over the summer, I appear to have removed the code that facilitates the icons that are used to collapse and expand categories and messages. They are not there. Hence, I cannot collapse/expand them.

Could someone tell me where the code would be found in the default-style Forum CSS? I assume that's where they are because I haven't edited anything other than that (except for header and footer).

I assume that if I put the icons back, everything will work ok. It does for the default style, just not for my edited one.

Thanks for you help. Here's my board: http://seanwilson.org/forum/index.php?t=index&S=bca18821f2d6a3ae629f3e5 8c033c61f
Re: Lost Icons to Collapse Categories & Messages [message #163793 is a reply to message #163781] Wed, 01 December 2010 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
You need to fix your header template.
Javascript files are now in a js/ subdirectory.
icon6.gif  Re: Lost Icons to Collapse Categories & Messages [message #163831 is a reply to message #163793] Fri, 03 December 2010 10:53 Go to previous message
The Witcher is currently offline  The Witcher   United States
Naudefj you're an absolute wizard!

Copied:
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/lib.js"></script>

From default header here and inserted it into the "Northernlights" theme header where I had the same problem before (but never fixed) and Walla it works.

I had been working on the same theory that "wittrs" was that the icons were misplaced some how.

"I'm a Witcher, I solve human problems; not always using a sword!"
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Twilight Grey Themed Buttons
Next Topic: Switching out graphics for CSS3 goodness
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:30:00 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02584 seconds