FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Styles » The bottom of the forum, above the footer
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
The bottom of the forum, above the footer [message #163797] Wed, 01 December 2010 22:05 Go to next message
wittrs is currently offline  wittrs   United States
Could you tell me what file governs the portion of the board that goes from "Our users have posted a total of X messages in Y topics" all the way to "Total time taken to generate this page ... "

I'm hoping to do some design work on the bottom of the board. It's hard for me to tell which file does this. If there is a manual I could read on this sort of subject, that would be great.

(Once again, just shoot me if I'm irritating you. People with too much free time really shouldn't be allowed on the internet anyway).

Re: The bottom of the forum, above the footer [message #163799 is a reply to message #163797] Wed, 01 December 2010 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
... found one part of it. The stats one: public_page_stats:
Re: The bottom of the forum, above the footer [message #163800 is a reply to message #163799] Thu, 02 December 2010 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
found another piece: ONLINE_TODAY_PAGE: (duh!)
Re: The bottom of the forum, above the footer [message #163801 is a reply to message #163797] Thu, 02 December 2010 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wittrs is currently offline  wittrs   
... greetings. I've located just about everything on the message board except these two things. I've looked for quite a while. Can you tell me where these are:

1. The "legend" display near the bottom of the board.

2. The front-page login at the BOTTOM of the page. Not the link to log in, but the option to login at the bottom.

Thanks for your help!

Re: The bottom of the forum, above the footer [message #163802 is a reply to message #163801] Thu, 02 December 2010 04:19 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
1. Bottom of INDEX_PAGE in index.tmpl
2. quick_login_on in quicklogin.tmpl
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Different colors for sub-categories?
Next Topic: mockup
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:40:38 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02889 seconds