FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » PHP discussions » php server (Perhaps you can see something I don't?)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
php server [message #164157] Thu, 06 January 2011 18:23 Go to next message
mikesla is currently offline  mikesla   Canada
Hi.

Here is the information from my server, maybe someone here can see why I can't use the jobs, or even get cron jobs to work.
------------------------
Configure Command
'./configure' '--disable-cgi' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-posix' '--enable-bcmath' '--enable-calendar' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--enable-libxml' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-mbstring' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-zip' '--prefix=/usr/local' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs' '--with-bz2' '--with-config-file-path=/usr/local/lib' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/usr/local/lib/php.ini.d' '--with-curl=/opt/curl/' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-gd' '--with-gettext' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-libxml-dir=/opt/xml2/' '--with-mcrypt=/opt/libmcrypt/' '--with-mhash=/opt/mhash/' '--with-mysql=/usr' '--with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' '--with-mysqli=/usr/bin/mysql_config' '--with-pcre-regex=/opt/pcre' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--with-ttf' '--with-xpm-dir=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-zlib-dir=/usr'
------------------------
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler
------------------------
Virtual Directory Support disabled
------------------------
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /usr/local/lib
------------------------
Loaded Configuration File /usr/local/lib/php.ini
------------------------
Scan this dir for additional .ini files /usr/local/lib/php.ini.d
------------------------
disable_functions system, show_source, exec, shell_exec, proc_open, passthru, set_time_limit, ini_restore, mysql_list_dbs, ini_alter, dl, pfsockopen, openlog, syslog, symlink, link, chgrp, leak, popen, escapeshellcmd, apache_child_terminate, apache_get_modules, apache_get_version, apache_getenv, apache_note, apache_setenv, virtual, mb_send_mail system, show_source, exec, shell_exec, proc_open, passthru, set_time_limit, ini_restore, mysql_list_dbs, ini_alter, dl, pfsockopen, openlog, syslog, symlink, link, chgrp, leak, popen, escapeshellcmd, apache_child_terminate, apache_get_modules, apache_get_version, apache_getenv, apache_note, apache_setenv, virtual, mb_send_mail
-------------------------

I'm hoping that there is something in there that will help me find the correct php_cli path since you folks understand this far better than I do.

There is more information. If you need more I'll post another message.

Cheers...

[Updated on: Thu, 06 January 2011 18:25]

Report message to a moderator

Re: php server [message #164258 is a reply to message #164157] Sun, 16 January 2011 08:45 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
This is not going to help.

PHP CLI is normally installed with PHP. If not, it obviously needs to be installed separately.

For more info, see http://www.php-cli.com/
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Help requested PHP
Next Topic: Usenet group import
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu May 09 08:08:08 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04749 seconds