FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » post template minor bug (and enhancement request)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
post template minor bug (and enhancement request) [message #165212] Wed, 11 May 2011 10:30 Go to next message
eclipsewebmaster is currently offline  eclipsewebmaster   Canada
I found a very minor bug in the post.tmpl:154. There's an F missing for the ENDIF.

{IF: _uid}{TEMPLATE: loged_in_user}{ELSE}<tr class="RowStyleA"><td colspan="2" class="GenTextRed fb">{MSG: post_not_logged_in}</td></tr>{ENDI}

Also, I'd like to make the post textarea size a user-defined setting (instead of being static 65 cols. Think this is a good idea?
Re: post template minor bug (and enhancement request) [message #165213 is a reply to message #165212] Wed, 11 May 2011 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
eclipsewebmaster wrote:
I found a very minor bug in the post.tmpl:154. There's an F missing for the ENDIF.

ENDI is a valid template tag.

I don't mind changing it if you've tested it and it works equally well with ENDIF.

eclipsewebmaster wrote:
Also, I'd like to make the post textarea size a user-defined setting (instead of being static 65 cols. Think this is a good idea?

I think the template set should determine how it's displayed. For example, I'm experimenting with a mobile theme, and a COLS setting is going to make it display our of proportion. We should probably use CSS anyway and get rid of the COLS property sooner rather than later.
Re: post template minor bug (and enhancement request) [message #165214 is a reply to message #165213] Wed, 11 May 2011 17:18 Go to previous message
eclipsewebmaster is currently offline  eclipsewebmaster   Canada
naudefj wrote on Wed, 11 May 2011 08:17

ENDI is a valid template tag.

Ah, I did not know that -- I assumed it was a typo. If it works as-is, I ain't touching it Wink

naudefj wrote on Wed, 11 May 2011 08:17
We should probably use CSS anyway and get rid of the COLS property sooner rather than later.

Agreed.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: RSS & path_info
Next Topic: Attachment upload fail
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 09:09:00 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03158 seconds