FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » General Chit Chat » Sensible drinking over the festive period.
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Sensible drinking over the festive period. [message #166484] Wed, 21 December 2011 12:32 Go to next message
andy_scouser is currently offline  andy_scouser   United Kingdom
I have had brushes with the authorities on my way home from the odd social session over the years.
A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks with some friends who where breaking up early for Christmas, I had a few too many beers and some rather nice claret.
Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before - I took a bus home.

I arrived home safely and without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and I am still not sure where I got it from!
Re: Sensible drinking over the festive period. [message #166889 is a reply to message #166484] Tue, 20 March 2012 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evansc is currently offline  Evansc
Drinking in moderation can be part of a healthy lifestyle; but regularly overdoing it is associated with various health risks. There are some times in life when it's better not to drink at all for instance, drinking alcohol during pregnancy may affect the development of your unborn baby.

Re: Sensible drinking over the festive period. [message #167804 is a reply to message #166889] Thu, 04 October 2012 00:18 Go to previous message
Superbatspiderman is currently offline  Superbatspiderman
You're lucky you came out alive to tell it, drunk bussing is some serious sh*t. You could have spilled your drink on the floor, knocked your head on one of the grabbing bars, pathetically tried to flirt with the bus driver woman, real tragedies man.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Greetings
Next Topic: The benefits of PHP are as:
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Wed May 08 22:29:42 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02178 seconds