FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Converters » MyBB to Fud forum conversion error (I get an SQL error when running the FUD migration assistant`)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
MyBB to Fud forum conversion error [message #167969] Wed, 28 November 2012 14:38 Go to next message
Bala is currently offline  Bala
Hello guys I am new here.
I have used all forum scripts like PHPBB/MYBB/SMF

But at some point or the other they become too heavy and at my current host i cant afford them to use too much resources.
So after some research and testing between fud and FluxBB i found FUD to be better.

I am trying to convert my MYBB forums to FUD.
It has a lot of posts and the assistant converted everything,like smilies, users and topics but alas no forum posts.
It said an SQL error was generated and here is what the error file says.

I have attached the file.

Once the conversion succeeds it will be my main forums.

Thanks for making this great software and appreciate your help. Very Happy
Re: MyBB to Fud forum conversion error [message #167972 is a reply to message #167969] Sat, 01 December 2012 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
This patch should fix it:
http://fudforum.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/fudforum/trunk/converter/convert .php?r1=5500&r2=5505
Re: MyBB to Fud forum conversion error [message #167974 is a reply to message #167972] Sat, 01 December 2012 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Alternatively, download the latest version of the conversion scripts from SourceForge.
The URL is https://sourceforge.net/projects/fudforum/files/
Re: MyBB to Fud forum conversion error [message #167975 is a reply to message #167974] Sat, 01 December 2012 09:36 Go to previous message
Bala is currently offline  Bala
Thanks naudefji. Unfortunately my host is being erractic and has suspended my account. I dont have any good traffic, I am just starting and every a week or so such issues hit me. When i was at a freehost it was better. Now i will be asking them to refund my amount, and moving out.
I am shifting my Blog to blogger to avoid such issues. Also can you please recommend any free or inexpensive reliable host as now I dont have much budget.
Thanks once more.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: XML Aggregator problem
Next Topic: Convert from SMF fails
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu May 09 08:30:26 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02261 seconds