FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » General » General Chit Chat » Just a big thank you for FudForum
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Just a big thank you for FudForum [message #168087] Wed, 23 January 2013 20:14 Go to next message
TheDude is currently offline  TheDude   France
Been using it for quite some time now on different sites and I think that the people behind it now and having created it are to be praised for this outstanding piece of software.

The more I use it, the more I like it.

TheDude

Re: Just a big thank you for FudForum [message #168099 is a reply to message #168087] Sat, 26 January 2013 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaman is currently offline  Shaman   Canada

I agree. Some people think it looks a bit too stark (but then, I suck at template design). However having run many forums, FUD is definitely the best at many things.

Re: Just a big thank you for FudForum [message #168537 is a reply to message #168099] Wed, 15 May 2013 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
eclipsewebmaster is currently offline  eclipsewebmaster   
We've been using it for years now and are quite happy.
Re: Just a big thank you for FudForum [message #168790 is a reply to message #168537] Thu, 25 July 2013 14:29 Go to previous message
pips is currently offline  pips   Ireland
I asked our users ( a bunch of nerdy internet warriors/losers tbh )if they are "Bored" of Fud and fancied a change. I was quite suprised at how strong the feeling was for keeping FUD. Not only is it good from an admin point (our mod team love it) the users love it as well.

I haven't been on the other side of the curtain on any other forum software, but its my favorite from a user perspective.

Excellent.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Why so many spiders crawl FUDforum.org ?
Next Topic: Is it possible to Combine a Listserv+FudForum?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:10:36 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.04712 seconds