FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » q_bitand error keeping the forum down (Upgrade to 3.0.4.1 results in q_bitand error)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
q_bitand error keeping the forum down [message #168251] Tue, 19 March 2013 20:42 Go to next message
proc is currently offline  proc   
I just upgraded from v2.7.x to 3.0 which went smoothly (sorta). But it worked.

So, I then upgraded to 3.0.4.1 and that is when everything broke. I saw the error at the end of the upgrade process (yuck) after it finished the DB upgrade. I can navigate to the forum page, which tells me it is offline (good), and I click the admin login link. A new page is drawn and I'm prompted with a form to log in. I log in as the administrator, and I am immediately prompted with:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function q_bitand() in /export/home/httpd/html/wesmo.com/forums/adm/admloginuser.php on line 21

I'm using mysql, and I checked db.inc to see that q_bitand is definitely there. I thought it might be theme related, so I moved my old theme out of the way (symlinking it to the default theme), but that didn't make any difference.

Any ideas?
Re: q_bitand error keeping the forum down [message #184492 is a reply to message #168251] Fri, 03 January 2014 13:13 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
If I remember correctly this was fixed a while ago.
Please try with the latest version (3.0.6RC1).
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Encoding problems.
Next Topic: 500 Error and More
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 13:10:37 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02741 seconds