FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Forum Showcase » legit file posting forums (A legit file share forum)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
legit file posting forums [message #168701] Sat, 29 June 2013 09:35 Go to next message
slowmo is currently offline  slowmo   
this is an old forum, but thought i'd finally come out and post. I disabled it for over an year. The idea is to not promote piracy or copyright infringement moving forward but to share good free stuff you created or you found.
I am still in the process of cleaning it up (deleted a whole bunch of crap) but I am happy to see that after years it still works as is. One of the forum members disbanded to start his own forum using My*B and came back after 2 days to beg to rejoin. Because his forum got hacked within hours of his installing it Laughing I swear I did not even know here it is hosted or what the URL was. I only found out later.

http://ft.3ezy.com
Teh File Transfer forums.
Re: legit file posting forums [message #168719 is a reply to message #168701] Fri, 05 July 2013 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cpreston is currently offline  cpreston   United States
Nice looking forum. Any chance you can share your theme files?
Re: legit file posting forums [message #168724 is a reply to message #168719] Fri, 05 July 2013 20:48 Go to previous message
slowmo is currently offline  slowmo   
I use the friendly URL theme. I downloaded it from this site somewhere. It was long ago but it if you search for friendly / seo url theme you can find it.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Sort data on basis of replies??
Next Topic: Thalarion Role Playing Association's Forum
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 12:46:41 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01883 seconds