FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Imported messages » comp.lang.php » [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5
Show: Today's Messages :: Unread Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
| Subscribe to topic | Bookmark topic 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
[urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171582] Tue, 11 January 2011 06:23 Go to next message
Abdul Qadir Memon is currently offline  Abdul Qadir Memon
Messages: 1
Registered: January 2011
Karma: 0
Junior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
I need the solution of the following questions in Context of PHP5.


For the following code: <?php
Function Expenses()
{
function Salary()
{
}
function loan()
{
function Balance()
{
}
}
}
?>

a. Expenses();Salary();Loan();Balance();
b. Salary();Expenses();Loan();Balance();
c. Expenses();Salary();Balance();Loan();
d. Balance();Loan();Salary();Expenses();

What will be the output of following code?

$arr = "a";
$arr[0]="b";
echo $arr;
echo $arr[0];


a. ab
b. $arr is undefined
c. bb
d. Parse error


Which of the following regular expressions can be used to check the
validity of an e-mail address?
A) ^[^@ ]+@[^@]+\.[^@ ]+$
B) ^[^@ ]+@[^@]+.[^@ ]+$
C) $[^@ ]+@[^@ ]+\.[^@ ]+^
D) $[^@ ]+@[^@ ]+.[^@ ]+^

Which of the following type cast in not correct?

$fig=23;
$varbl=(real)$fig;
$varb2=(double)$fig;
$varb3=(decimal)$fig;
$varb4=(bool)$fig;
?>

a. real
b. double
c. decimal
d. Boolean


which of the following is not a correct way of starting a session?
a)session.auto_start
b)session_register()
c)session_initiate()
d)session_start()

the inbuilt function to get the number of parameter passed in:
a)arg_num()
b)func_args_count()
c) func_num_args()
d)none of the above

which of the following is/are invalid data types in PHP?
A) string
b) integer
c)float
d)char
e)array
f)object

you have a 2D array in PHP
$array=array(array(141,151,161),2,3,array(101,202,303));
you want to display all the values in the array. The correct way is

a. function DisplayArray($array){
foreach($array as $value){
if(array_valid($value)){
DisplayArray($value);
}else{
echo $value. “<br>”;
}
}
}
DisplayArray($array);
b. function DisplayArray($array){
for($array as $value){
if(valid_array($value)){
DisplayArray($value);
}else{
echo $value. “<br>”;
}
}
}
DisplayArray($array);

c. function DisplayArray($array){
for($array as $value){
if(is_array($value)){
DisplayArray($value);
}else{
echo $value. “<br>”;
}
}
}
DisplayArray($array);

d. function DisplayArray($array){
foreach($array as $value){
if(is_array($value)){
DisplayArray($value);
}else{
echo $value. “<br>”;
}
}
}
DisplayArray($array);


What will be the result of the following operations?
Print 4<<5
A 3
B 128
C 120
D 6

Which of the following is not true regarding XForms?
a. PHP provides support for XForm
b. It can be used on PDF documents
c. The data is sent in XML format
d. The action and method parameters are defined in the body

What do u infer from the following code?
<?PHP
$str=’Dear Customer,\nThanks for your query.We will reply very soon?
\nCustomer Service Agent’;
print $str;
?>
a) Only first \n character will be recognized and new line will be
inserted.
b) Last \n will not be recognized and only first two parts will come
in new lines.
c) All the \n will work and text will be printed on respective new
lines.
d) All will be printed on one line irrespective of the \n.

Which of the following statements is true with regard to comparisons
in PHP5?


a. With "= =" operator, two object instances are equal if they have
the same attributes and values, and are instances of a different
class.
b. With "==" operator two object instances are equal if they have the
same attributes and values, and are instances of the same class.
c. With (===) operator, object variables are identical if and only if
they refer to the same instance of the same class.
d. With (===) operator, object variables are identical if and only if
they refer to the different instance of the same class.

Late PHP versions support remote file accessing for the functions:


a. include()
b. include_once()
c. require_once()
d. Both a and b
e. Both b and c


which of the following variables names are invalid
a) $var_1
b) $var1
c) $var-1
d) $var/1
e) $v1
consider the following two statements
I- while($expr) statement
II- while($exp): statement … endwhile;
which of the following are true in context of the given statements?
a) I is correct and II is wrong
b) I is wrong and II is correct
c) Both I & II are wrong
d) Both I & II are correct
How would you store order number (34) in an Order Cookie?
a)setcookie(“OrderCookie”,34);
b)makeCookie(“OrderCookie”,34);
c)Cookie(“OrderCookie”,34);
d)OrderCookie(34);

which of the following functions output text?
A) echo()
B) print()
C) println()
D) display()
which fo the following is not a file related function in PHP?
a) fclose
b) fopen
c) fwrite
d) fgets
e) fappend
what will be the output of the following code?
<?PHP
if(-1){
echo(“true”);
}else{
echo(“false”);
}
a) true
b) false
what will be the output of the following script?
$count=50;
function Argument()
{
$count++;
echo $count;
}
Argument();
?>


a. It will print 50
b. It will print 51
c. It will print 52
d. It will print 1

which of the following is a ternary operator?
a) &
b) =
c) :?
d) ?:
e) +=
f) &&
in your PHP application you need to open a file.you want the
application to issue a warning and continue execution, in case the
file is not found. The ideal function to be used is:
a) include()
b) require()
c) nowarn()
d) getfile(false)
which of the following is not a valid PHP parser tag?
a) script
b) ?p
c) %
d) ?php
which of the following does not represent logical AND operator in PHP?
a) &
b) &&
c) And
d) AND
Which of the following are PHP file upload related functions?
a) upload_file()
b) is_uploaded_file()
c) move_uploaded_file()
d) none of the above
which of the following printing contruct/function accepts multiple
parameters?
A) echo
B) print
C) printf
D) all of the above
which of the following are ‘magic contants’?
a) __LINE__
b) __FILE__
c) __PRETTY_FUNCTION__
d) __CLASS__
e) __METHOD__
which of the following variable declarations within a class is invalid
in PHP5?
a. private $type = 'moderate';
b. var $term =3;
c. public $amnt = '500';
d. protected $name = 'Quantas Private Limited';
the classes are defined as follows:
Abstract class BaseCls(
Protected abstract function getName();
}
Class childCls extends BaseCls{
}
Which of the following implementations of getName() in invalid in
childCls?

a. Protected function getName(){}
b. Function getName(){}
c. Private function getName(){}
d. Public function getName(){}

What will be the output of following code?

$var1="a";
$$var1="b";
echo "$var1 $a";


a. a b
b. $var1 $a
c. Error: $a is undefined
d. Error: Parse error in line 2 ($$var1 = "b")

Does PHP 5 support exceptions?
a) yes
b) no
which composition data types are supported by php?
a) array
b) enumeration
c) list
d) Object
e) Integer
Which of the following is the correct way of specifying default value?


a. function GetDiscount($Type = "Special") { . . . }
b. function GetDiscount(Type := "Special") { . . . }
c. function GetDiscount($Type := "Special") { . . . }
d. function GetDiscount($Type : "Special") { . . . }

The Manager and Office classes are as follows:

class Manager{
function printName() {
echo "Manager";
}
}
class Office{
function getManager() {
return new Manager();
}
}

$ofc = new Office();
???

?>

Which of the following should replace '???' to obtain the value of
printName() function?


a. $ofc->getManager()->printName();
b. new Office()->getManager()->printName();
c. $ofc->getManager->printName;
d. Office::getManager()::printName();
which of the following operator has the hieghest precedence?
a) &
b) %
c) +
d) &&
e) +=
what will be the output of the following code?
$a=10;
if($a > 5 OR < 15)
echo “true”;
else
echo “false”;
a) true
b) false
c) no output
d) parse error
Paamayim nekudotayim operator allows access only to the static members
of a class?

a. True
b. False
which of the following variables is not related to file uploads?
a) max_file_size
b) max_execution_time
c) post_max_size
d) input_time_max
which of the following is not a predefined constant?
a) true
b) false
c) null
d) __file__
e) constant
Following is a php code block:

$m=9;
$n=99;
$z=8;
$z=$n++/$m++ + --$z;
echo $z;

what will be the output?


a. 16
b. 18
c. 19
d. 20
e. 17
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171584 is a reply to message #171582] Tue, 11 January 2011 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alvaro.NOSPAMTHANX is currently offline  alvaro.NOSPAMTHANX
Messages: 277
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
El 11/01/2011 12:23, Abdul Qadir Memon escribió/wrote:
> I need the solution of the following questions in Context of PHP5.
>
>
> For the following code:<?php
> Function Expenses()
> {
> function Salary()
> {
> }
> function loan()
> {
> function Balance()
> {
> }
> }
> }
> ?>
>
> a. Expenses();Salary();Loan();Balance();
> b. Salary();Expenses();Loan();Balance();
> c. Expenses();Salary();Balance();Loan();
> d. Balance();Loan();Salary();Expenses();

Funny xD



--
-- http://alvaro.es - Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain
-- Mi sitio sobre programación web: http://borrame.com
-- Mi web de humor satinado: http://www.demogracia.com
--
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171585 is a reply to message #171582] Tue, 11 January 2011 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spambait is currently offline  spambait
Messages: 35
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
In article <943e47e8-a1b3-4895-9b77-847ea3f298e2(at)30g2000yql(dot)googlegroups(dot)com>, Abdul Qadir Memon <abdul(dot)qadirdeveloper(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I need the solution of the following questions in Context of PHP5.
>
>
> For the following code: <?php
> Function Expenses()
> {
> function Salary()
> {
> }
> function loan()
> {
> function Balance()
> {
> }
> }
> }
> ?>
>
> a. Expenses();Salary();Loan();Balance();
> b. Salary();Expenses();Loan();Balance();
> c. Expenses();Salary();Balance();Loan();
> d. Balance();Loan();Salary();Expenses();
>
> What will be the output of following code?
>
> $arr =3D "a";
> $arr[0]=3D"b";
> echo $arr;
> echo $arr[0];
>
>
> a. ab
> b. $arr is undefined
> c. bb
> d. Parse error
>
>
> Which of the following regular expressions can be used to check the
> validity of an e-mail address?
> A) ^[^@ ]+@[^@]+\.[^@ ]+$
> B) ^[^@ ]+@[^@]+.[^@ ]+$
> C) $[^@ ]+@[^@ ]+\.[^@ ]+^
> D) $[^@ ]+@[^@ ]+.[^@ ]+^
>
> Which of the following type cast in not correct?
>
> $fig=3D23;
> $varbl=3D(real)$fig;
> $varb2=3D(double)$fig;
> $varb3=3D(decimal)$fig;
> $varb4=3D(bool)$fig;
> ?>
>
> a. real
> b. double
> c. decimal
> d. Boolean
>
>
> which of the following is not a correct way of starting a session?
> a)session.auto_start
> b)session_register()
> c)session_initiate()
> d)session_start()
>
> the inbuilt function to get the number of parameter passed in:
> a)arg_num()
> b)func_args_count()
> c) func_num_args()
> d)none of the above
>
> which of the following is/are invalid data types in PHP?
> A) string
> b) integer
> c)float
> d)char
> e)array
> f)object
>
> you have a 2D array in PHP
> $array=3Darray(array(141,151,161),2,3,array(101,202,303));
> you want to display all the values in the array. The correct way is
>
> a. function DisplayArray($array){
> foreach($array as $value){
> if(array_valid($value)){
> DisplayArray($value);
> }else{
> echo $value. =93<br>=94;
> }
> }
> }
> DisplayArray($array);
> b. function DisplayArray($array){
> for($array as $value){
> if(valid_array($value)){
> DisplayArray($value);
> }else{
> echo $value. =93<br>=94;
> }
> }
> }
> DisplayArray($array);
>
> c. function DisplayArray($array){
> for($array as $value){
> if(is_array($value)){
> DisplayArray($value);
> }else{
> echo $value. =93<br>=94;
> }
> }
> }
> DisplayArray($array);
>
> d. function DisplayArray($array){
> foreach($array as $value){
> if(is_array($value)){
> DisplayArray($value);
> }else{
> echo $value. =93<br>=94;
> }
> }
> }
> DisplayArray($array);
>
>
> What will be the result of the following operations?
> Print 4<<5
> A 3
> B 128
> C 120
> D 6
>
> Which of the following is not true regarding XForms?
> a. PHP provides support for XForm
> b. It can be used on PDF documents
> c. The data is sent in XML format
> d. The action and method parameters are defined in the body
>
> What do u infer from the following code?
> <?PHP
> $str=3D=92Dear Customer,\nThanks for your query.We will reply very soon?
> \nCustomer Service Agent=92;
> print $str;
> ?>
> a) Only first \n character will be recognized and new line will be
> inserted.
> b) Last \n will not be recognized and only first two parts will come
> in new lines.
> c) All the \n will work and text will be printed on respective new
> lines.
> d) All will be printed on one line irrespective of the \n.
>
> Which of the following statements is true with regard to comparisons
> in PHP5?
>
>
> a. With "=3D =3D" operator, two object instances are equal if they have
> the same attributes and values, and are instances of a different
> class.
> b. With "=3D=3D" operator two object instances are equal if they have the
> same attributes and values, and are instances of the same class.
> c. With (=3D=3D=3D) operator, object variables are identical if and only if
> they refer to the same instance of the same class.
> d. With (=3D=3D=3D) operator, object variables are identical if and only if
> they refer to the different instance of the same class.
>
> Late PHP versions support remote file accessing for the functions:
>
>
> a. include()
> b. include_once()
> c. require_once()
> d. Both a and b
> e. Both b and c
>
>
> which of the following variables names are invalid
> a) $var_1
> b) $var1
> c) $var-1
> d) $var/1
> e) $v1
> consider the following two statements
> I- while($expr) statement
> II- while($exp): statement =85 endwhile;
> which of the following are true in context of the given statements?
> a) I is correct and II is wrong
> b) I is wrong and II is correct
> c) Both I & II are wrong
> d) Both I & II are correct
> How would you store order number (34) in an Order Cookie?
> a)setcookie(=93OrderCookie=94,34);
> b)makeCookie(=93OrderCookie=94,34);
> c)Cookie(=93OrderCookie=94,34);
> d)OrderCookie(34);
>
> which of the following functions output text?
> A) echo()
> B) print()
> C) println()
> D) display()
> which fo the following is not a file related function in PHP?
> a) fclose
> b) fopen
> c) fwrite
> d) fgets
> e) fappend
> what will be the output of the following code?
> <?PHP
> if(-1){
> echo(=93true=94);
> }else{
> echo(=93false=94);
> }
> a) true
> b) false
> what will be the output of the following script?
> $count=3D50;
> function Argument()
> {
> $count++;
> echo $count;
> }
> Argument();
> ?>
>
>
> a. It will print 50
> b. It will print 51
> c. It will print 52
> d. It will print 1
>
> which of the following is a ternary operator?
> a) &
> b) =3D
> c) :?
> d) ?:
> e) +=3D
> f) &&
> in your PHP application you need to open a file.you want the
> application to issue a warning and continue execution, in case the
> file is not found. The ideal function to be used is:
> a) include()
> b) require()
> c) nowarn()
> d) getfile(false)
> which of the following is not a valid PHP parser tag?
> a) script
> b) ?p
> c) %
> d) ?php
> which of the following does not represent logical AND operator in PHP?
> a) &
> b) &&
> c) And
> d) AND
> Which of the following are PHP file upload related functions?
> a) upload_file()
> b) is_uploaded_file()
> c) move_uploaded_file()
> d) none of the above
> which of the following printing contruct/function accepts multiple
> parameters?
> A) echo
> B) print
> C) printf
> D) all of the above
> which of the following are =91magic contants=92?
> a) __LINE__
> b) __FILE__
> c) __PRETTY_FUNCTION__
> d) __CLASS__
> e) __METHOD__
> which of the following variable declarations within a class is invalid
> in PHP5?
> a. private $type =3D 'moderate';
> b. var $term =3D3;
> c. public $amnt =3D '500';
> d. protected $name =3D 'Quantas Private Limited';
> the classes are defined as follows:
> Abstract class BaseCls(
> Protected abstract function getName();
> }
> Class childCls extends BaseCls{
> }
> Which of the following implementations of getName() in invalid in
> childCls?
>
> a. Protected function getName(){}
> b. Function getName(){}
> c. Private function getName(){}
> d. Public function getName(){}
>
> What will be the output of following code?
>
> $var1=3D"a";
> $$var1=3D"b";
> echo "$var1 $a";
>
>
> a. a b
> b. $var1 $a
> c. Error: $a is undefined
> d. Error: Parse error in line 2 ($$var1 =3D "b")
>
> Does PHP 5 support exceptions?
> a) yes
> b) no
> which composition data types are supported by php?
> a) array
> b) enumeration
> c) list
> d) Object
> e) Integer
> Which of the following is the correct way of specifying default value?
>
>
> a. function GetDiscount($Type =3D "Special") { . . . }
> b. function GetDiscount(Type :=3D "Special") { . . . }
> c. function GetDiscount($Type :=3D "Special") { . . . }
> d. function GetDiscount($Type : "Special") { . . . }
>
> The Manager and Office classes are as follows:
>
> class Manager{
> function printName() {
> echo "Manager";
> }
> }
> class Office{
> function getManager() {
> return new Manager();
> }
> }
>
> $ofc =3D new Office();
> ???
>
> ?>
>
> Which of the following should replace '???' to obtain the value of
> printName() function?
>
>
> a. $ofc->getManager()->printName();
> b. new Office()->getManager()->printName();
> c. $ofc->getManager->printName;
> d. Office::getManager()::printName();
> which of the following operator has the hieghest precedence?
> a) &
> b) %
> c) +
> d) &&
> e) +=3D
> what will be the output of the following code?
> $a=3D10;
> if($a > 5 OR < 15)
> echo =93true=94;
> else
> echo =93false=94;
> a) true
> b) false
> c) no output
> d) parse error
> Paamayim nekudotayim operator allows access only to the static members
> of a class?
>
> a. True
> b. False
> which of the following variables is not related to file uploads?
> a) max_file_size
> b) max_execution_time
> c) post_max_size
> d) input_time_max
> which of the following is not a predefined constant?
> a) true
> b) false
> c) null
> d) __file__
> e) constant
> Following is a php code block:
>
> $m=3D9;
> $n=3D99;
> $z=3D8;
> $z=3D$n++/$m++ + --$z;
> echo $z;
>
> what will be the output?
>
>
> a. 16
> b. 18
> c. 19
> d. 20
> e. 17
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171586 is a reply to message #171582] Tue, 11 January 2011 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spambait is currently offline  spambait
Messages: 35
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
In article <943e47e8-a1b3-4895-9b77-847ea3f298e2(at)30g2000yql(dot)googlegroups(dot)com>, Abdul Qadir Memon <abdul(dot)qadirdeveloper(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I need the solution of the following questions in Context of PHP5.

If you can't figure it out on your own, this far into the class, you're going
to get a failing grade. Do your own damn homework.
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171587 is a reply to message #171582] Tue, 11 January 2011 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
August Karlstrom is currently offline  August Karlstrom
Messages: 16
Registered: October 2010
Karma: 0
Junior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 2011-01-11 12:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
> I need the solution of the following questions in Context of PHP5.
[...]

Please do your own homework.

/August

--
Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away.
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171588 is a reply to message #171582] Tue, 11 January 2011 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerry Stuckle is currently offline  Jerry Stuckle
Messages: 2598
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 1/11/2011 6:23 AM, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
> I need the solution of the following questions in Context of PHP5.
>
>

How much will you learn if we do your homework for you?
--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex(at)attglobal(dot)net
==================
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171589 is a reply to message #171582] Sun, 29 September 2013 13:00 Go to previous message
j80k-vpfc is currently offline  j80k-vpfc
Messages: 10
Registered: September 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
In article
<943e47e8-a1b3-4895-9b77-847ea3f298e2(at)30g2000yql(dot)googlegroups(dot)com>,
abdul(dot)qadirdeveloper(at)gmail(dot)com (Abdul Qadir Memon) wrote:



Snip homework.


CLASSIC!!!
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171590 is a reply to message #171582] Tue, 11 January 2011 12:44 Go to previous message
Denis McMahon is currently offline  Denis McMahon
Messages: 634
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:

> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]

No you don't.

Rgds

Denis McMahon
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171596 is a reply to message #171590] Tue, 11 January 2011 15:07 Go to previous message
me is currently offline  me
Messages: 192
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>
>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>
> No you don't.
>
> Rgds
>
> Denis McMahon

It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship the OP
off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the time to
respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would provoke a
little thought in the OP's brain?

Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be taking
to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
sharp stick.

Bill B
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171598 is a reply to message #171596] Tue, 11 January 2011 15:22 Go to previous message
Luuk is currently offline  Luuk
Messages: 329
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>
>>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>
>> No you don't.
>>
>> Rgds
>>
>> Denis McMahon
>
> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship the OP
> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the time to
> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would provoke a
> little thought in the OP's brain?
>
> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be taking
> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
> sharp stick.
>
> Bill B

Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?

--
Luuk
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171600 is a reply to message #171598] Tue, 11 January 2011 16:07 Go to previous message
me is currently offline  me
Messages: 192
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>
>>>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>
>>> No you don't.
>>>
>>> Rgds
>>>
>>> Denis McMahon
>>
>> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship the OP
>> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
>> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the time to
>> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would provoke a
>> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>
>> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be taking
>> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
>> sharp stick.
>>
>> Bill B
>
> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>

Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of it
during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone to
obscurity, or the like.

Bill B
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171608 is a reply to message #171596] Tue, 11 January 2011 18:10 Go to previous message
Peter H. Coffin is currently offline  Peter H. Coffin
Messages: 245
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:07:17 -0500, Bill Braun wrote:
> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>
>>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>
>> No you don't.
>>
>> Rgds
>>
>> Denis McMahon
>
> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship the OP
> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the time to
> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would provoke a
> little thought in the OP's brain?

If the OP is in need of a teaching moment, how about he/she/it talk to
the teacher that's getting paid to teach the OP? I don't know about you,
but that teacher isn't me.

I am available, however, to work through said homework problem for quite
reasonable rates. $200 per hour, 4 hour minimum.

--
Graham's First Rule of Internet Retailing:
If your 'shopping cart' site requires anything more complex than
HTML, SSL and a session cookie, at least one of your competitors
will run a site which does not. Your competitor will get the sale.
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171617 is a reply to message #171600] Sun, 29 September 2013 13:00 Go to previous message
j80k-vpfc is currently offline  j80k-vpfc
Messages: 10
Registered: September 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
In article <igigrl$5ss$1(at)news(dot)eternal-september(dot)org>, me(at)privacy(dot)net
(Bill Braun) wrote:

> *From:* Bill Braun <me(at)privacy(dot)net>
> *Date:* Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:07:43 -0500
>
> On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>>
>>>> > I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>>
>>>> No you don't.
>>>>
>>>> Rgds
>>>>
>>>> Denis McMahon
>>>
>>> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part
> ship the OP
>>> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone
> is
>>> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the
> time to
>>> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would
> provoke a
>>> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>
>>> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be
> taking
>>> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye
> with a
>>> sharp stick.
>>>
>>> Bill B
>>
>> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>
>
> Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of
> it during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone
> to obscurity, or the like.
>
> Bill B
>
Hasn't improved much!

- Steve (45 miles SW of Coventry!)
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171618 is a reply to message #171600] Wed, 12 January 2011 07:08 Go to previous message
The Natural Philosoph is currently offline  The Natural Philosoph
Messages: 993
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Bill Braun wrote:
> On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>>
>>>> > I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>>
>>>> No you don't.
>>>>
>>>> Rgds
>>>>
>>>> Denis McMahon
>>>
>>> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship the OP
>>> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
>>> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the time to
>>> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would provoke a
>>> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>
>>> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be taking
>>> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
>>> sharp stick.
>>>
>>> Bill B
>>
>> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>
>
> Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of it
> during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone to
> obscurity, or the like.
>

It means to not listen or talk to them.


> Bill B
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171620 is a reply to message #171617] Wed, 12 January 2011 09:31 Go to previous message
David Pyles is currently offline  David Pyles
Messages: 6
Registered: October 2010
Karma: 0
Junior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Steve wrote:
> In article<igigrl$5ss$1(at)news(dot)eternal-september(dot)org>, me(at)privacy(dot)net
> (Bill Braun) wrote:
>
>> *From:* Bill Braun<me(at)privacy(dot)net>
>> *Date:* Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:07:43 -0500
>>
>> On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>>> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> > On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>> >
>>>> >> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>> >
>>>> > No you don't.
>>>> >
>>>> > Rgds
>>>> >
>>>> > Denis McMahon
>>>>
>>>> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part
>> ship the OP
>>>> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone
>> is
>>>> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the
>> time to
>>>> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would
>> provoke a
>>>> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>>
>>>> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be
>> taking
>>>> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye
>> with a
>>>> sharp stick.
>>>>
>>>> Bill B
>>>
>>> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>>> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>>
>>
>> Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of
>> it during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone
>> to obscurity, or the like.
>>
>> Bill B
>>
> Hasn't improved much!
>
> - Steve (45 miles SW of Coventry!)
So, your 45 miles SW of Obscurity? Man, what a scary place to be.
(Maybe I should put down the SciFi novel I've been reading.)
Dave Pyles
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171635 is a reply to message #171618] Wed, 12 January 2011 20:07 Go to previous message
me is currently offline  me
Messages: 192
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 1/12/2011 7:08 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
> Bill Braun wrote:
>> On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>>> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> > On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>> >
>>>> >> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>> >
>>>> > No you don't.
>>>> >
>>>> > Rgds
>>>> >
>>>> > Denis McMahon
>>>>
>>>> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship
>>>> the OP
>>>> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
>>>> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the time to
>>>> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would provoke a
>>>> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>>
>>>> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be taking
>>>> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
>>>> sharp stick.
>>>>
>>>> Bill B
>>>
>>> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>>> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>>
>>
>> Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of it
>> during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone to
>> obscurity, or the like.
>>
>
> It means to not listen or talk to them.

Brits that I have heard use it also give it the meaning of "to
ostracize." English dictionaries seems to lean in the direction of what
you state above.

Bill B
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171636 is a reply to message #171635] Wed, 12 January 2011 22:59 Go to previous message
The Natural Philosoph is currently offline  The Natural Philosoph
Messages: 993
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Bill Braun wrote:
> On 1/12/2011 7:08 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>> Bill Braun wrote:
>>> On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>>>> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> > On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> >> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>> >>
>>>> >>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>> >>
>>>> >> No you don't.
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Rgds
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Denis McMahon
>>>> >
>>>> > It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship
>>>> > the OP
>>>> > off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
>>>> > missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the
>>>> > time to
>>>> > respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would provoke a
>>>> > little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>> >
>>>> > Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be
>>>> > taking
>>>> > to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
>>>> > sharp stick.
>>>> >
>>>> > Bill B
>>>>
>>>> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>>>> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>>>
>>>
>>> Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of it
>>> during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone to
>>> obscurity, or the like.
>>>
>>
>> It means to not listen or talk to them.
>
> Brits that I have heard use it also give it the meaning of "to
> ostracize." English dictionaries seems to lean in the direction of what
> you state above.
>

ostracize *is* to not listen or talk to someone

> Bill B
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171638 is a reply to message #171620] Sun, 29 September 2013 13:00 Go to previous message
j80k-vpfc is currently offline  j80k-vpfc
Messages: 10
Registered: September 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
In article <igke06$2p7b$1(at)pyrite(dot)mv(dot)net>, dnpyles(at)acousticmusic(dot)com
(David Pyles) wrote:

> *From:* David Pyles <dnpyles(at)acousticmusic(dot)com>
> *Date:* Wed, 12 Jan 2011 09:31:34 -0500
>
> Steve wrote:
>> In article<igigrl$5ss$1(at)news(dot)eternal-september(dot)org>,
>> me(at)privacy(dot)net
>> (Bill Braun) wrote:
>>
>>> *From:* Bill Braun<me(at)privacy(dot)net>
>>> *Date:* Tue, 11 Jan 2011 16:07:43 -0500
>>>
>>> On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>>>> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> > On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> >> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>> >>
>>>> >>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>> >>
>>>> >> No you don't.
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Rgds
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Denis McMahon
>>>> >
>>>> > It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part
>>> ship the OP
>>>> > off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone
>>> is
>>>> > missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the
>>> time to
>>>> > respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would
>>> provoke a
>>>> > little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>> >
>>>> > Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would
> be
>>> taking
>>>> > to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye
>>> with a
>>>> > sharp stick.
>>>> >
>>>> > Bill B
>>>>
>>>> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>>>> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>>>
>>>
>>> Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out
> of
>>> it during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish
> someone
>>> to obscurity, or the like.
>>>
>>> Bill B
>>>
>> Hasn't improved much!
>>
>> - Steve (45 miles SW of Coventry!)
> So, you're 45 miles SW of Obscurity? Man, what a scary place to be.
> (Maybe I should put down the SciFi novel I've been reading.)
> Dave Pyles
>
No, about 45 miles SW of Coventry, 90 WNW of Obscurity. In one of the
nicer parts of England.

- Steve
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171639 is a reply to message #171636] Thu, 13 January 2011 07:48 Go to previous message
me is currently offline  me
Messages: 192
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 1/12/2011 10:59 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
> Bill Braun wrote:
>> On 1/12/2011 7:08 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>> Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>>>> > On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> >> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> >>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> No you don't.
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> Rgds
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> Denis McMahon
>>>> >>
>>>> >> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship
>>>> >> the OP
>>>> >> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
>>>> >> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the
>>>> >> time to
>>>> >> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would
>>>> >> provoke a
>>>> >> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be
>>>> >> taking
>>>> >> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
>>>> >> sharp stick.
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Bill B
>>>> >
>>>> > Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>>>> > i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>>> >
>>>>
>>>> Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of it
>>>> during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone to
>>>> obscurity, or the like.
>>>>
>>>
>>> It means to not listen or talk to them.
>>
>> Brits that I have heard use it also give it the meaning of "to
>> ostracize." English dictionaries seems to lean in the direction of
>> what you state above.
>>
>
> ostracize *is* to not listen or talk to someone
>
>> Bill B

Point well made. I meant to say - but did not - that it implied physical
removal. Coventry is, I believe, the historical location where prisoners
were sent during the English Civil War. Is this a good time to add that
it was also the home of Lady Godiva?

Bill B
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171640 is a reply to message #171639] Thu, 13 January 2011 08:23 Go to previous message
The Natural Philosoph is currently offline  The Natural Philosoph
Messages: 993
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Bill Braun wrote:
> On 1/12/2011 10:59 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>> Bill Braun wrote:
>>> On 1/12/2011 7:08 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>>> Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> > On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>>>> >> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> >>> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> >>>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> No you don't.
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> Rgds
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> Denis McMahon
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship
>>>> >>> the OP
>>>> >>> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
>>>> >>> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the
>>>> >>> time to
>>>> >>> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would
>>>> >>> provoke a
>>>> >>> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be
>>>> >>> taking
>>>> >>> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
>>>> >>> sharp stick.
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> Bill B
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>>>> >> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>>> >>
>>>> >
>>>> > Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of it
>>>> > during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone to
>>>> > obscurity, or the like.
>>>> >
>>>>
>>>> It means to not listen or talk to them.
>>>
>>> Brits that I have heard use it also give it the meaning of "to
>>> ostracize." English dictionaries seems to lean in the direction of
>>> what you state above.
>>>
>>
>> ostracize *is* to not listen or talk to someone
>>
>>> Bill B
>
> Point well made. I meant to say - but did not - that it implied physical
> removal. Coventry is, I believe, the historical location where prisoners
> were sent during the English Civil War. Is this a good time to add that
> it was also the home of Lady Godiva?
>
> Bill B

It seems to be so

"The first known citation of the allusory meaning is from the Club Book
of the Tarporley Hunt, 1765:

"Mr. John Barry having sent the Fox Hounds to a different place to
what was ordered ... was sent to Coventry, but return'd upon giving six
bottles of Claret to the Hunt."

By 1811, the then understood meaning of the term was defined in Grose's
The Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue:

To send one to Coventry; a punishment inflicted by officers of the
army on such of their brethren as are testy, or have been guilty of
improper behaviour, not worthy the cognizance of a court martial. The
person sent to Coventry is considered as absent; no one must speak to or
answer any question he asks, except relative to duty, under penalty of
being also sent to the same place. On a proper submission, the penitent
is recalled, and welcomed by the mess, as just returned from a journey
to Coventry."
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171641 is a reply to message #171639] Thu, 13 January 2011 09:41 Go to previous message
sheldonlg is currently offline  sheldonlg
Messages: 166
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 1/13/2011 7:48 AM, Bill Braun wrote:
> On 1/12/2011 10:59 PM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>> Bill Braun wrote:
>>> On 1/12/2011 7:08 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>>> Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> > On 1/11/2011 3:22 PM, Luuk wrote:
>>>> >> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>>>> >>> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>>> >>>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> No you don't.
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> Rgds
>>>> >>>>
>>>> >>>> Denis McMahon
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship
>>>> >>> the OP
>>>> >>> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
>>>> >>> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the
>>>> >>> time to
>>>> >>> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would
>>>> >>> provoke a
>>>> >>> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be
>>>> >>> taking
>>>> >>> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
>>>> >>> sharp stick.
>>>> >>>
>>>> >>> Bill B
>>>> >>
>>>> >> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
>>>> >> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>>>> >>
>>>> >
>>>> > Well, can't say, I've never been there. Had the snot bombed out of it
>>>> > during WWII, and it is a common phrase to mean to banish someone to
>>>> > obscurity, or the like.
>>>> >
>>>>
>>>> It means to not listen or talk to them.
>>>
>>> Brits that I have heard use it also give it the meaning of "to
>>> ostracize." English dictionaries seems to lean in the direction of
>>> what you state above.
>>>
>>
>> ostracize *is* to not listen or talk to someone
>>
>>> Bill B
>
> Point well made. I meant to say - but did not - that it implied physical
> removal. Coventry is, I believe, the historical location where prisoners
> were sent during the English Civil War. Is this a good time to add that
> it was also the home of Lady Godiva?
>
> Bill B

....and that is the naked truth.

--
Shelly
Re: [urgent] need solution of Questions, in context of PHP5 [message #171663 is a reply to message #171598] Fri, 14 January 2011 13:32 Go to previous message
Kevin Wells is currently offline  Kevin Wells
Messages: 4
Registered: November 2010
Karma: 0
Junior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
In message <upquv7-744(dot)ln1(at)luuk(dot)invalid(dot)lan>
Luuk <Luuk(at)invalid(dot)lan> wrote:

> On 11-01-11 21:07, Bill Braun wrote:
>> On 1/11/2011 12:44 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
>>> On 11/01/11 11:23, Abdul Qadir Memon wrote:
>>>
>>>> I need [you to tell me the answers to the test I'm taking.]
>>>
>>> No you don't.
>>>
>>> Rgds
>>>
>>> Denis McMahon
>>
>> It strikes me as I read the answers, which for the most part ship the OP
>> off to Coventry (not without justification), that most everyone is
>> missing a decent teaching moment. As long as you are taking the time to
>> respond, why not take the time to pose a question that would provoke a
>> little thought in the OP's brain?
>>
>> Might fall on deaf ears (or on a sleeping brain) but it would be taking
>> to ground slightly higher than just poking the OP in the eye with a
>> sharp stick.
>>
>> Bill B
>
> Coventry, its somewhere in the UK, i think.....
> i have never been there, is it nice to go there sometime?
>

Sending some one to Coventry basically ignoring them.


--
Kev Wells http://riscos.kevsoft.co.uk/
http://kevsoft.co.uk/ http://kevsoft.co.uk/AleQuest/
ICQ 238580561
Shine forth upon our clouded hills?
Quick Reply
Formatting Tools:   
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic: Logic behind this?
Next Topic: part 2 - file exists not working
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 03:30:51 EDT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00954 seconds