FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » Locked out of forum (Locked out of forum)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Locked out of forum [message #43566] Wed, 18 June 2008 12:53 Go to next message
Mingeford is currently offline  Mingeford   Europe
Hi, my forum has been up, and running fine until this afternoon when I did a tiny bit of editing to the account approval templates and then rebuilt the theme.

I also tried switching the default theme to path_info and back again because I had issues with the account approvals.
I rebuilt the theme as usual then about 2 minutes later, myself nor anybody else can access anything other than the homepage of the forum (index.php).

I'm going to try a rebuild about 6pm UK time tonight unless someone can advise me otherwise?

Many thanks
Re: Locked out of forum [message #43573 is a reply to message #43566] Wed, 18 June 2008 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mingeford is currently offline  Mingeford   
Hi, just to say that I seem to have fixed the problem, it was the GLOBALS.php. It had become corrupt so I copied it from the FUDforum/include location, into the server root directory. I was then able to log into my www.[sitename].com/forum/adm location and reset the templates.

Hope it can help someone else.
Re: Locked out of forum [message #157969 is a reply to message #43573] Wed, 14 January 2009 11:26 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   South Africa
Administrator
Core Developer
Good tip, thanks for the feedback!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Problems Loading After Crash
Next Topic: Mailing list integration => I only get empty messages
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 17:08:39 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02502 seconds