FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Imported messages » comp.lang.php » Senior developer looking for freelance contracts
Show: Today's Messages :: Unread Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
| Subscribe to topic | Bookmark topic 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Senior developer looking for freelance contracts [message #181117] Mon, 15 April 2013 06:38 Go to next message
filip.gorny is currently offline  filip.gorny
Messages: 1
Registered: April 2013
Karma: 0
Junior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Hi,

if you need a strong experienced developer please contact me. I have over 9 years of experience in web developing, coding in PHP, Java, JavaScript and MySQL. My portfolio refers to CMS, CRM, Web 2.0 projects and Saas applications. I have experience in working remotely for international companies. My email: filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com

filipgorny.com
github.com/filipgorny
skype: devell_skype
Re: Senior developer looking for freelance contracts [message #181118 is a reply to message #181117] Mon, 15 April 2013 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerry Stuckle is currently offline  Jerry Stuckle
Messages: 2598
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 4/15/2013 6:38 AM, filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if you need a strong experienced developer please contact me. I have over 9 years of experience in web developing, coding in PHP, Java, JavaScript and MySQL. My portfolio refers to CMS, CRM, Web 2.0 projects and Saas applications. I have experience in working remotely for international companies. My email: filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com
>
> iamaspammer.com

I don't hire spammers, nor do I recommend them to anyone.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex(at)attglobal(dot)net
==================
Re: Senior developer looking for freelance contracts [message #181119 is a reply to message #181118] Mon, 15 April 2013 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas 'PointedEars'  is currently offline  Thomas 'PointedEars'
Messages: 701
Registered: October 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> On 4/15/2013 6:38 AM, filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:
>> if you need a strong experienced developer please contact me. I have over
>> 9 years of experience in web developing, coding in PHP, Java, JavaScript
>> and MySQL. My portfolio refers to CMS, CRM, Web 2.0 projects and Saas
>> applications. I have experience in working remotely for international
>> companies. My email: filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com
>>
>> iamaspammer.com
>
> I don't hire spammers, nor do I recommend them to anyone.

I can see how seemingly arbitrary postings from a recruiter located in one's
other end of the world can be regarded as spam.

However, I do not see how a considerably humble posting of someone looking
for a job *for their own*, and primarily with regard to *PHP* programming
could be spam in any way. The person should be commended instead that they
have the courage to post such a petition (though using a real name and not
posting via Google Groups would be better).

And as for working for you or your acquaintances, you are under the
misconception that anyone would want to, given how you treat *everybody*
here, and the level of development (non-)experience that you have shown so
far in Usenet, particularly here and in comp.databases.mysql.


HTH

PointedEars
--
Prototype.js was written by people who don't know javascript for people
who don't know javascript. People who don't know javascript are not
the best source of advice on designing systems that use javascript.
-- Richard Cornford, cljs, <f806at$ail$1$8300dec7(at)news(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Re: Senior developer looking for freelance contracts [message #181120 is a reply to message #181119] Mon, 15 April 2013 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerry Stuckle is currently offline  Jerry Stuckle
Messages: 2598
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 4/15/2013 9:34 AM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>
>> On 4/15/2013 6:38 AM, filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:
>>> if you need a strong experienced developer please contact me. I have over
>>> 9 years of experience in web developing, coding in PHP, Java, JavaScript
>>> and MySQL. My portfolio refers to CMS, CRM, Web 2.0 projects and Saas
>>> applications. I have experience in working remotely for international
>>> companies. My email: filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com
>>>
>>> iamaspammer.com
>>
>> I don't hire spammers, nor do I recommend them to anyone.
>
> I can see how seemingly arbitrary postings from a recruiter located in one's
> other end of the world can be regarded as spam.
>
> However, I do not see how a considerably humble posting of someone looking
> for a job *for their own*, and primarily with regard to *PHP* programming
> could be spam in any way. The person should be commended instead that they
> have the courage to post such a petition (though using a real name and not
> posting via Google Groups would be better).
>
> And as for working for you or your acquaintances, you are under the
> misconception that anyone would want to, given how you treat *everybody*
> here, and the level of development (non-)experience that you have shown so
> far in Usenet, particularly here and in comp.databases.mysql.
>
>
> HTH
>
> PointedEars
>

Naw., I don't treat everybody badly. Just trolls like you.

But then you don't understand the difference between a programming group
and a jobs group. Probably because you've never done either.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex(at)attglobal(dot)net
==================
Re: Senior developer looking for freelance contracts [message #181121 is a reply to message #181120] Mon, 15 April 2013 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas 'PointedEars'  is currently offline  Thomas 'PointedEars'
Messages: 701
Registered: October 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> On 4/15/2013 9:34 AM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>> Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>>> On 4/15/2013 6:38 AM, filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:
>>>> if you need a strong experienced developer please contact me. I have
>>>> over 9 years of experience in web developing, coding in PHP, Java,
>>>> JavaScript and MySQL. My portfolio refers to CMS, CRM, Web 2.0 projects
>>>> and Saas applications. I have experience in working remotely for
>>>> international companies. My email: filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com
>>>>
>>>> iamaspammer.com
>>>
>>> I don't hire spammers, nor do I recommend them to anyone.
>>
>> I can see how seemingly arbitrary postings from a recruiter located in
>> one's other end of the world can be regarded as spam.
>>
>> However, I do not see how a considerably humble posting of someone
>> looking for a job *for their own*, and primarily with regard to *PHP*
>> programming could be spam in any way. The person should be commended
>> instead that they have the courage to post such a petition (though using
>> a real name and not posting via Google Groups would be better).
>>
>> And as for working for you or your acquaintances, you are under the
>> misconception that anyone would want to, given how you treat *everybody*
>> here, and the level of development (non-)experience that you have shown
>> so far in Usenet, particularly here and in comp.databases.mysql.
>
> Naw., I don't treat everybody badly. Just trolls like you.

Contrary to certain other people, I have neither the intention nor the
inclination to start flamewars. For me, it is just a waste of time.
However, the record shows that you give yourself too much credit regarding
both your programming and your people skills; that you have generally a bad
attitude towards people – regardless whether they are new or experienced,
lazy or diligent. And that you are seldom arguing to the subject, and often
ad hominem, often in cases where the latter is completely uncalled for.

> But then you don't understand the difference between a programming group
> and a jobs group. Probably because you've never done either.

*My* record shows that nothing could be farther from the truth. And that
statement of yours shows your *true* colors again.


EOD

PointedEars
--
Prototype.js was written by people who don't know javascript for people
who don't know javascript. People who don't know javascript are not
the best source of advice on designing systems that use javascript.
-- Richard Cornford, cljs, <f806at$ail$1$8300dec7(at)news(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
Re: Senior developer looking for freelance contracts [message #181122 is a reply to message #181121] Mon, 15 April 2013 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jerry Stuckle is currently offline  Jerry Stuckle
Messages: 2598
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 4/15/2013 11:29 AM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>
>> On 4/15/2013 9:34 AM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:
>>> Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>>>> On 4/15/2013 6:38 AM, filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:
>>>> > if you need a strong experienced developer please contact me. I have
>>>> > over 9 years of experience in web developing, coding in PHP, Java,
>>>> > JavaScript and MySQL. My portfolio refers to CMS, CRM, Web 2.0 projects
>>>> > and Saas applications. I have experience in working remotely for
>>>> > international companies. My email: filip(dot)gorny(at)gmail(dot)com
>>>> >
>>>> > iamaspammer.com
>>>>
>>>> I don't hire spammers, nor do I recommend them to anyone.
>>>
>>> I can see how seemingly arbitrary postings from a recruiter located in
>>> one's other end of the world can be regarded as spam.
>>>
>>> However, I do not see how a considerably humble posting of someone
>>> looking for a job *for their own*, and primarily with regard to *PHP*
>>> programming could be spam in any way. The person should be commended
>>> instead that they have the courage to post such a petition (though using
>>> a real name and not posting via Google Groups would be better).
>>>
>>> And as for working for you or your acquaintances, you are under the
>>> misconception that anyone would want to, given how you treat *everybody*
>>> here, and the level of development (non-)experience that you have shown
>>> so far in Usenet, particularly here and in comp.databases.mysql.
>>
>> Naw., I don't treat everybody badly. Just trolls like you.
>
> Contrary to certain other people, I have neither the intention nor the
> inclination to start flamewars. For me, it is just a waste of time.
> However, the record shows that you give yourself too much credit regarding
> both your programming and your people skills; that you have generally a bad
> attitude towards people – regardless whether they are new or experienced,
> lazy or diligent. And that you are seldom arguing to the subject, and often
> ad hominem, often in cases where the latter is completely uncalled for.
>
>> But then you don't understand the difference between a programming group
>> and a jobs group. Probably because you've never done either.
>
> *My* record shows that nothing could be farther from the truth. And that
> statement of yours shows your *true* colors again.
>
>
> EOD
>
> PointedEars
>

I have a bad attitude towards trolls like you, Pointed Head. I get
along with my peers and clients just fine. And my programming skills
from 30 years ago far exceeded your skills of today, and I have improved
significantly since then.

And *your record* shows you don't know the difference. But then trolls
don't. And no, you've never shown sufficient competency in anything to
hold a job or do any serious programming. You just contradict others
with your poor practices and try to get everyone to conform to *your*
idea of how they should post on Usenet.

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex(at)attglobal(dot)net
==================
Re: Senior developer looking for freelance contracts [message #181123 is a reply to message #181122] Mon, 15 April 2013 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis McMahon is currently offline  Denis McMahon
Messages: 634
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:09:52 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:

> ... how they should post on Usenet.

Objection. Pointy thing doesn't post, he spouts, except for when he spews.

--
Denis McMahon, denismfmcmahon(at)gmail(dot)com
Re: Senior developer looking for freelance contracts [message #181124 is a reply to message #181123] Mon, 15 April 2013 19:46 Go to previous message
Jerry Stuckle is currently offline  Jerry Stuckle
Messages: 2598
Registered: September 2010
Karma: 0
Senior Member
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
On 4/15/2013 5:08 PM, Denis McMahon wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:09:52 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>
>> ... how they should post on Usenet.
>
> Objection. Pointy thing doesn't post, he spouts, except for when he spews.
>

ROFLMAO!

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex(at)attglobal(dot)net
==================
Quick Reply
Formatting Tools:   
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic: Include file in localhost
Next Topic: Anyone uses vTiger's webservice? I need help with webservice's response
Goto Forum:
  

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 11:38:54 EDT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00793 seconds