FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » FUDforum 3.0+ » FUDFORUM INSTALLER Wanted (******Designer for Fudforum website Needed*******)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
FUDFORUM INSTALLER Wanted [message #185617] Tue, 22 April 2014 18:39 Go to next message
rich is currently offline  rich   United States
I have reviewed fudforum and it seems to have the components that I'm looking for.

I am not experienced in webdesign, although I'm not stupid. I just don't have the time to do this, so I'm hoping someone can refer me to a designer who has experience with this product.

I want to incorporate my mailman mailing list/listserver with my forum, so my members can send and recieve emails from the forum or through the listserver emails.

I wanted a few other things added, but that is the core.

I am willing to pay, but I need someone who is in the know, and can show my their past work.

I've lost thousands on developers who took half my money to give me half of a product. Like buying a car without an engine. Sure they got paid, but I was left with nothing I could use. So I'm sick of designers promising more than they can deliver.

So, plesae contact me via email if you want the work, if you are compentent and passionate about results,then I'd like to talk to you

Thank you,

Richard Hobbs
Fayetteville, Georgia

thelitigator is my email and it is (at) bellsouth.net

I'll give you my phone number to call, should anyone be interested.

Thanks again
Re: FUDFORUM INSTALLER Wanted [message #186289 is a reply to message #185617] Mon, 23 June 2014 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cpreston is currently offline  cpreston   
I think I know someone that can help. She is a long time friend and can use the work.
Ynt: Re: FUDFORUM INSTALLER Wanted [message #186441 is a reply to message #186289] Tue, 29 July 2014 21:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Emre KRMN is currently offline  Emre KRMN   Turkey

Thanks
Re: Ynt: Re: FUDFORUM INSTALLER Wanted [message #186568 is a reply to message #186441] Thu, 02 October 2014 18:46 Go to previous message
cpreston is currently offline  cpreston   United States
I am working with a new developer on this template redo that I've been trying to finish. I'm telling him he may be the new go-to guy for FUDforum if he doesn't watch it. Wink If someone finds this post in the future, his elance profile is https://www.elance.com/s/lostinthefogdesign/

At this point I have to say that he hasn't actually DONE anything for me, but the initial communications have been good. If I forget to circle back to this post when this is done, someone yell at me ok?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Any Examples of Subject/Body Regex Mangling ?
Next Topic: Help me Update Fighting SPAM FAQ document page?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 23:46:44 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02586 seconds