|We are trying to make the world a better place, wanna join us? [message #186427]
||Thu, 24 July 2014 16:50
By 2020, there will be 50 billion connected "things". In fact, there are already more devices than|
humans. This is why myDevices developed an innovative device management system that lets users
remotely diagnose, fix and protect all their devices from the myDevices' mobile app (iOS and Androisd)
or the web based dashboard.
PHP Web Developer
We are currently seeking a web developer who has excellent spoken and written communication skills.
This position provides an opportunity for growth within a quickly expanding company in the Internet of
Things/connected devices and mobile industry.
The key responsibilities are:
* Develop, code, install, test, and debug back end code on a LAMP stack.
* Emphasis on the technical and mechanical, not front-end creative.
* Troubleshoot and resolve any technical problems with application, including those caused by
DNS, network, security, or internal errors.
* Perform routine site maintenance.
* Develop code for SQL and NoSQL databases.
* Other duties as may be assigned
* 3-5 years of extensive experience working with HTML, CSS, and PHP (Required)
* Strong technical skills within a high volume, high traffic or large data environment.
* Working knowledge of Linux, Apache, Tomcat and MYSQL
* Working knowledge of Subversion
* Proven experience designing high volume web pages
* Agile/Scrum experience.
* Familiarity with testing, debugging, and continuous integration.
* Experience configuring Apache, MYSQL, and PHP in Linux and Windows environments.
* Ability to work well in a very dynamic, fast moving environment with high expectations.
* A candidate with a multiple programming language background especially knowledge of
AngularJS, JSP, Servlets, C#, C++ is preferred.
* Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
* Proven ability to work and have fun in a team environment
* Familiarity with AWS architecture helpful.
If you would like to join our team, please contact me at: lsanchis at mydevices.com