FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Translations » Translating to Persian (Translating FUDforum into Persian (Farsi))
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Translating to Persian [message #186484] Sun, 24 August 2014 07:29 Go to next message
Amin is currently offline  Amin
Ok I and my pal are gonna translate this into Persian, if any other person intends to help us with the translating please don't hesitate to let us know.

btw is everything Ok with the RTL languages? are they fully supported in FUDforum?

Best wishes,
Amin
Re: Translating to Persian [message #186513 is a reply to message #186484] Sun, 31 August 2014 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Almost done, 94%

After it reaches 100%, I'm gonna review the translation several times, just in case of possible goofs and also coordinating the whole project. A high-quality localization and translation is my goal indeed.

Re: Translating to Persian [message #186516 is a reply to message #186513] Thu, 04 September 2014 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All right. It's done, it's been reviewed several times. It is now ready to launch.

https://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?title=Special:Translate&group=out-fud forum&language=fa&filter=%21translated&action=translate

Regards,
Amin

[Updated on: Thu, 04 September 2014 11:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Translating to Persian [message #186519 is a reply to message #186516] Thu, 04 September 2014 19:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
Well done! I've committed the messages and uploaded them to this forum for testing.
پاسخ: Re: Translating to Persian [message #186520 is a reply to message #186519] Fri, 05 September 2014 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks.

Perfect, I'll also test it and look for possible problems.
Re: پاسخ: Re: Translating to Persian [message #186526 is a reply to message #186520] Fri, 05 September 2014 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, I did some edits & changes to the Translation and corrected some existing mistakes. Frank please Check translatewiki.net again and apply the latest translations changes. : )

btw, I noticed these problems, check out the shots I provided:

The main problem is with the RTL (Right to left) as you can see in images below, things are not in the correct place as they should be. (they're not right aligned)

(I check-marked the correct places in Green Colour)

http://up.behtarin.com/uploads/8f0dc718d81.jpg

http://up.behtarin.com/uploads/8f0dc718d82.jpg

http://up.behtarin.com/uploads/8f0dc718d83.jpg

Also some buttons (shown above) are not translated, I think it's because those are the graphical buttons right? how should I change those buttons into a Persian text style? is there any ready photoshop PSD file for it so I can edit them?

Regards,
Amin
Re: پاسخ: Re: Translating to Persian [message #186532 is a reply to message #186526] Sat, 06 September 2014 19:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
I've uploaded your latest translations. Thanks for the effort!

The misaligned text will have to be fixed in the template files.
Will appreciate if you can help us to get them fixed.

PSD files are in the repository at http://sourceforge.net/p/fudforum/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/img/
I wouldn't mind if we switch everything to CSS/text buttons either.
پاسخ: Re: پاسخ: Re: Translating to Persian [message #186533 is a reply to message #186532] Sun, 07 September 2014 10:04 Go to previous message
Thank You Frank

It's quite flawless now

I'll take a look and see if I can fix that RTL thing

BTW, I Thought I ask for that delicious bonus payment (used to be US$50)
Very Happy

Regards,
Amin

[Updated on: Sun, 07 September 2014 10:06]

Report message to a moderator

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: FUDForum in Tarandine
Next Topic: latest turkish update
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:11:03 GMT 2024