FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Bug Reports » Online user list & missing crawlers & Bots
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Online user list & missing crawlers & Bots [message #186490] Tue, 26 August 2014 07:22 Go to next message
Amin is currently offline  Amin
Hi,

1. I don't know what's wrong with the Online user list (I mean the 'logged in user list' at the bottom of the forum.) See the image I placed here. Sometimes when my partner and I are online we can't see each other's username in Online user list, yet Sometimes we can and that makes it even more weird. another interesting thing is that "Most users ever online was" shows 69 , but I don't think if ever 69 users were online, in fact there are not even 69 users in forum as u can see in image below, there are only 6 registered users at the moment, so that "69" number is somehow impossible.

index.php?t=getfile&id=6465&private=0

2. I don't know why, I don't know how, but the Crawlers, Spiders and bots are not shown in online user list anymore; I checked the 'Spider / Bots' (under users & group section in Administration) I saw all the spider's statuses were set to "ignore it". So I changed them all to "Auto-login". Still spiders are not back in user list. what happened to Spiders' IP addresses values ? is it normal that IP fields are empty? see image below

index.php?t=getfile&id=6466&private=0

I would highly appreciate if you could help me with these weird issues Smile

Thanks in advance
Amin
  • Attachment: 1.JPG
    (Size: 33.41KB, Downloaded 997 times)
  • Attachment: 2.JPG
    (Size: 25.44KB, Downloaded 955 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 26 August 2014 14:32]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Online user list & missing crawlers & Bots [message #186550 is a reply to message #186490] Sat, 27 September 2014 18:23 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
The info is cached (and hence delayed) for performance reasons.
See "Forum Info Cache Age" in Global Settings.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Very very slow to delete
Next Topic: New User posting bug
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 16:50:53 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03092 seconds