FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » fudforum 1.28 bugged out (fudforum 1.28 admin login doesnt work)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
fudforum 1.28 bugged out [message #187046] Thu, 21 January 2016 11:23 Go to next message
slowmo is currently offline  slowmo   
Hi,
Sorry if this is the wroing place to post. I know people have upgraded and all that this version is not supported. Howwever I want to keep this version as upgrade was frought of issues for me and I dont have the time to resolve it.

I am not able to login as Admin. I can login as regular user on the main forum. But I can't logina s admin at all. I have manually changed users_opt field in fud28_users table to the same value as admin for a test account and it resulted in the same issues. I even changed admin login sql query to always be true. Even so the system would not let me in.

I believe admin login does something different that regular login. Perhaps it has a session_path of its own or something. Its got my head scratching.

What I mean by doesn't work:
You cant login. You come back to the page you were at with noerrors. So I assume everything checked out and a session was being created/updated. That just did not happen.

Any help would be much appreciated. I have been googling or staring at my vi on n off hoping something would crack.

Edit: I want to keep the forum as is and actually lock any posting or registrations. As an archive so to speak. I do need to clean out spammers though.

[Updated on: Thu, 21 January 2016 11:31]

Report message to a moderator

Re: fudforum 1.28 bugged out [message #187052 is a reply to message #187046] Fri, 29 January 2016 04:10 Go to previous message
slowmo is currently offline  slowmo   
no one? alright i got my answer. Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: SMTP issues
Next Topic: update on my earlier requests
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 04 20:29:26 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02979 seconds