FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Creating a new template set (Problems cophing from default)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Creating a new template set [message #187962] Wed, 28 October 2020 20:10 Go to next message
KDA is currently offline  KDA   United Kingdom
I am creating a customised template/theme ("LOPCtemplates") for my site, using FUD 3.1.0. I have successfully copied and modifed a number of .tmpl files, and rebuilt the theme

However, I have now copied logedin.tmpl, and even before I have made any changes to it, if I complile the new theme I get the error:
Please fix theme: Duplicate section: SECTION -> i_spy_lnk1 found in /var/FUDforum/thm/LOPCtemplates/tmpl/logedin.tmpl (now parsing /var/FUDforum/thm/default/tmpl/actions.tmpl).

If I had editted the template and made a mistake I could understand why I might get an error, but I haven't made any changes to the template copied from the default theme, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

Am I missing something here? Do I need to copy other tmpl files as well?

Thanks for any help.

Kevin
Re: Creating a new template set [message #187964 is a reply to message #187962] Fri, 30 October 2020 08:52 Go to previous message
naudefj is currently offline  naudefj   
Administrator
Core Developer
Strange. Will try to reproduce the problem later.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Deleting a thread
Next Topic: Limit to Forum Size?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu May 09 18:14:10 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01932 seconds