FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » How To » Looking for someone to help setup our FUDforum (Help setting up FUDforum)
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Looking for someone to help setup our FUDforum [message #188302] Tue, 29 November 2022 05:36
Craig Linford   
Hi, I just had someone from IT at headquarters install FUDforum on our WordPress website and I have realized I am not as techy as I need to be.
In your FAQs, you had listed siteground as a provider that could help with the setup of FUDforum but they say that is more of a job for a website developer.
Anyway, is there anyone, anyone could recommend that could help with all the settings and then at least tell me how to maintain it? We will gladly pay whomever we get to do this!
Our FUDforum is to be strictly private (non-searchable from the outside world) with members being users of a specialized experimental medical device. It is just to field their questions.
We choose FUDforum because the entire messages can be set to show up in everyone's email inbox so all those that subscribe to the forum can see it and reply as opposed to only receiving a notification and then having to go on to the forum to add their two cents.
Sincerely,
Craig Linford
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Error switching to path_info_seo Temlpate set
Next Topic: how to avoid admin approval for the first message
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Thu May 09 05:25:00 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.08257 seconds