FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Installation Issues » I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site
Show: Today's Messages :: Unread Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
| Subscribe to topic | Bookmark topic 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon4.gif  I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9300] Sat, 22 March 2003 13:41 Go to next message
aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net is currently offline  aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net   United States
add to buddy list
ignore all messages by this user
I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site without any problom , but my Host make an upgrade and now instead of intall it under httpdocs is under html it is the pubilc file , and when I rooning the auto installer gave an error :
Archive did pass checksum test, CORRUPT ARCHIVE!
If you've encountered this error it means that you've:
downloaded a corrupt archive
uploaded the archive in ASCII and not BINARY mode
your FTP Server/Decompression software/Operating System added un-needed cartrige return (' ') characters to the archive, resulting in archive corruption.

I upload several time in ASCII and change the unzip softwere also the FTP but gave me the same error, After open the global file I see that all the information there like ID , Password, ect is right.
Any Idea?
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9301 is a reply to message #9300] Sat, 22 March 2003 20:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net is currently offline  aircool5(at)bellsouth(dot)net   United States
add to buddy list
Forget the first massages , I up;oad several time and roonig but do not let me post any massages , please take a look and avised me ,

http://4pigeons.com/FUDforum2/index.php?rid=1&S=548ff18fc80d37ab9f55e38 1f03c3669
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9310 is a reply to message #9301] Mon, 24 March 2003 09:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
File should be uploaded in BINARY not ASCII.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9339 is a reply to message #9310] Mon, 24 March 2003 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
When I upload in ASCII , look what is happen:
http://4pigeons.com/FUDforum2/install.php?530269559
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9340 is a reply to message #9339] Mon, 24 March 2003 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
I deleted all the softwere including in the mysql data base , is why I upload in binary is the only way to make work.
Any Idea let me know.
Thankyou
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9345 is a reply to message #9340] Mon, 24 March 2003 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
The install script seems to be ready to run... just supply the proper directories and off you go...

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9347 is a reply to message #9345] Mon, 24 March 2003 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
When I press next gave this error:

Archive did pass checksum test, CORRUPT ARCHIVE!
If you've encountered this error it means that you've:
downloaded a corrupt archive
uploaded the archive in ASCII and not BINARY mode
your FTP Server/Decompression software/Operating System added un-needed cartrige return (' ') characters to the archive, resulting in archive corruption.
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9348 is a reply to message #9347] Mon, 24 March 2003 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
I have dowload a new zip file four time and upload and steel the same.
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9418 is a reply to message #9348] Wed, 26 March 2003 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
add to buddy list
prottoss
I can post but gave me an error , I upload thru the host control panel is the only way the script work , but look by yourself , I check the log file and not show any error , What you think.
Re: I have rooning Fudforum for month on my site [message #9647 is a reply to message #9418] Sun, 13 April 2003 11:38 Go to previous message
Administrator
Core Developer
add to buddy list
Hmm..

try the following PHP script and reply with it's output:

<?php echo md5_file("path/to/install.php") . "<br>\n"; ?>

FUDforum Core Developer
Quick Reply
Formatting Tools:   
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic: Upgrade Issues?
Next Topic: Could "open_basedir" cause harm when installing?
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 12:01:01 EDT 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00951 seconds