» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.5.0RC1b Released
| FUDforum 2.5.0RC1b Released [message #10063]
||Fri, 16 May 2003 18:23
This is a mini release of sorts, who purpose is to offer the latest & hopefully more stable version of FUDforum 2.5.0 for weekend testing ;)|
Despite the short time since RC1 this release contains MANY fixes & improvements. I've broken the list of changes into Bugs & Features to make it more readable.
- Added an alternative to aggregate_methods() for PHP installs where this function is not available.
- Fixed a bug with subscribe to topic link
- Fixed errors in some translations
- Updated the French, Portuguese & Russian (CP-1251) translations
- Fixed warning on polls without options
- Fixed a bug in upgrade script that forgot to create search_cache table.
- Fixed undefined variable in flat thread listing
- Fixed a number of bugs on selmsg form
- Fixed a bug that caused the 'online list' to be hidden in some cases.
- Added missing input validation to search code.
- Fixed a bug with custom tag generation.
- Fixed query error when email confirmation key is not valid.
- Fixed a possible query error when marking the forum read.
- Fixed a bug with online theme editor, preventing editing of forum.css.tmpl
- Fixed missing variable definitions in the installer.
- Number of other minor fixes.
- Added RDF/RSS feed that allows syndication of forum's data. Sample parser could be found in script/ directory.
- Added code to allow admin to be notified on new user registrations on forums where new accounts must first be approved by the admin.
- Added an option that allows disabling of user image in the profile.
- Added code to allow forum moderator to be notified of new messages in moderated forums (messages must 1st be approved before appearing to rest of forum users).
- Added code to remove duplicate variables from GLOBALS.php
- Added post submission buttons to the bottom of preview for easy access.
- Added option to allow you to enable php's native zlib compression to compress forum's page. Very useful if you do not have access to mod_gzip or alike.
- Added checks to ensure max file upload size does not exceed PHP's native upload limits.
- Added .htaccess that does some php config tunning for Apache servers.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Thu Jun 21 20:04:24 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00640 seconds