» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.5.0RC2 Released
|FUDforum 2.5.0RC2 Released [message #10161]
||Wed, 21 May 2003 09:21
A second major revision of the FUDforum 2.5.0.|
The focus of this release were bug fixes with only a single feature being added.
- Added missing link to sample RDF parser (that handled FUDforum's RSS feed).
- Fixed a problem with profile editing when aliases are used.
- Fixed a bug with hostname resolving code
- Fixed a bug that caused editor signature to appear in preview when editing messages by other users.
- Fixed PM link of user's profile page.
- Fixed selmsg redirect problem.
- Make native implementation of file_get_contents handle URLs
- Make SQL optimization separate step
- Fixed reset link in the e-mail when password is reset by the admin.
- Allow selmsg to go back to any particular date.
- Added help section about FUDforum content syndication.
- Added an option allowing to block user data syndication.
- Fixed warning in maillist.php
- Fixed a bug with smiley replacment.
- Fixed zlib check in install & upgrade scripts.
- Fixed poll upgrading code (from < 2.5.0 to 2.5.0+)
- Added missing uninstall.php to install package.
The new feature is the PDF output of forum pages that allows a nice printable version of the forum data to be generated.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Mon Jul 16 02:56:09 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00649 seconds