» FUDforum Announcements
» forum 2.5.0RC3 Released
|forum 2.5.0RC3 Released [message #10263]
||Tue, 27 May 2003 08:24
Yet another mostly bug fixing, fortunately the number of bugs seems to be getting much smaller so a final release should not be too far away. So, without further adue here are the changes:|
- Added code to the installer to check for LOCK permission
- Fixed an error in pdf.php.t when pdflib is not available
- Added 'unprotect' script that can be used to unlock a forum
- Fixed mode detection in rdf.php.t
- Make uninstall.php safe_mode safe
- Fixed division by 0 warning in pdf.php.t
- Fixed a bug that caused quote link in PM to forget the TO user
- Fixed a bug with attachments in private messages
- Fixed a bunch of undefined variable warnings
- Added missing input validation
- Fixed a few bugs with RSS feed.
- Added 'basic' mode to RSS feed which is compatible with standard RSS parsers.
- Updated German translation
- Updated installation & upgrade readme files
- Better ini value detection for boolean values
- Fixed template confusion in drawpmsg.tmpl
- Optimized GLOBALS.php inclusion
- Added code to upgrade script to check for data uniqueness before adding unique indexes.
- Several PostgreSQL related fixes.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Tue Mar 20 03:56:29 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00641 seconds