» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.5.0 Released
|FUDforum 2.5.0 Released [message #11307]
||Thu, 26 June 2003 09:15
The long awaited 2.5.0 release is finally out. This release is the combination of the fixed & improvements made from RC1-RC6. With a few minor bug fixes listed below:|
- Fixed a query failure in group manager for group leaders
- Proper handling of open_basedir with multiple directories
- Endless loop protection if the comment ending is not found.
- Added -q option to the README files
- Fixed quoting in private message code
- Removed a mostly pointless cookie renewal every request, which also solves a login bug on forum with MULTI_HOST_LOGIN enabled
- Mailist identifier check
- Block harmless warning if install.php is missing the archive.
- Fixed a bug that incorrectly disabled threaded message view when threaded topic view is disabled.
- Improved session appending code.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Tue Jul 17 11:45:32 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00538 seconds