» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.0RC6 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.0RC6 Released [message #14525]
||Mon, 17 November 2003 10:14
Getting ever so closer to the final release here is RC6, which if all goes well will be final RC before 2.6.0 stable is released.|
- Synchronize appearance of private messages & normal messages.
- Updated Russian & Chinese translations.
- Better memory limit handling for CGI installs.
- Permission fixes for CGI/Fast-CGI sapis.
- Make default category status 'Open'. Properly show Collapsed/Open status in the category list.
- Added missing session & sequence id to file deletion confirmation dialog.
- Fixed display of inherited permissions.
- Fixed IP check.
- Added missing hidden fields on login form.
- Fixed possible query failure in group cache rebuilding when there are no groups.
- Fixed possible bug in threaded topic view.
- Added time unit to sig length.
- Added missing sequence & session ids to forum manager.
- Document previously undocumented FUDcode tags (sub, sup, php, notag, spoiler) in the FAQ.
- Fixed last post link on profile page for admins on profile page.
- Added "Add to buddy list" link on profile page.
- Fixed possible E_NOTICE in path_info template.
- Remove useless database fields during upgrade.
- Secure files & messages directories against direct webaccess.
- Implement searching of multibyte languages, currently BIG-5, gb2312 are supported. More will be added as more multibyte localizations are added.
- Added WWWBoard conversion script.
FUDforum Core Developer
[Updated on: Mon, 17 November 2003 10:24]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Thu Jan 18 22:53:25 EST 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00623 seconds