» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.0RC8 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.0RC8 Released [message #14966]
||Wed, 26 November 2003 10:11
Here is RC8, more bug fixes hopefully the final set of the session authentication fixes which is the reason we are having all these RCs.|
- [b]Added Finnish translation[b] by Jani Taskinen
- Updated French translation
- Fixed tag insertion with Mozilla & Opera browsers.
- Fixed various links & forms to work properly with PATH_INFO theme.
- Session validation fixes.
- Prevent query errors in the installer if user uses the back button and repeats certain steps.
- Few corrections to the English translation.
- Trim message before writing in message editor.
- Fixed last post calculation in the consistency checker.
- Allow Admins & Moderators to bypass edit time limit.
- Do not overwrite .htaccess if one already exists.
- Better handling of [code] tag.
- Fixed missing include needed for poll voting on certain forms.
- Use translated text for labels on the group manager.
- Added missing hidden fields for several admin control panels.
- Fixed layout of private message display form.
- Added prefix to reset messages that informs the user who requested the reset and how to reach the admin.
- Set default text color in CSS
- Possible fix for bug when using SMTP to send e-mail to a mailing list.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Mon Oct 15 05:33:02 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00664 seconds