» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.0RC9 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.0RC9 Released [message #15075]
||Mon, 01 December 2003 09:00
Here goes RC9 few more fixes, the major things seems pretty solid now and most of the fixes handle small noncritical bugs so I'd say we're are no more then 1-2 weeks away from the final release.|
- Some CSS fixes pertaining to default colors.
- Fixed last_post_id calculation for the forum.
- BIG optimization in consistency checker for users of MySQL 4.0.4+.
- New & improved pseudo-random sequence ID generation coupled with a shorter lifetime of each sequence key.
- Fixed poll view results links.
- Opera & Konqueror workarounds for 'change focus to message' code.
- Fixed a bug that prevented clearing of the image field in the user profile.
- Fixed possible query failure with the RDF code.
- Fixed pager in private messages.
- A number of fixes for the import/dump process.
- Make custom tags be ordered by name.
- Fixed admin toggle & moderation manager.
- Prepend http:// to URLs inside [url] tag if it's missing.
- Fixed unconfirmed user removal query.
- Fixed deletion of users from a group.
- Fixed post & topic calculation on the front page.
- Few small optimizations of FUDcode parser.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Tue Jul 17 11:40:09 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00661 seconds