FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum Development » Plugins and Code Hacks » Admin controll-panel UI-overhaul  () 1 Vote
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Admin controll-panel UI-overhaul [message #15289] Mon, 08 December 2003 16:38 Go to next message
AzaToth is currently offline  AzaToth   Sweden

Perhaps not the most necessary patch, but the interface is not good, it even hard sometimes to see what it says, and the colors make me sick Confused , so I made some slight changes to the UI, putted all formatting in a css so it's easy to change now. have checked it against latest cvs so it should work just fine.

Added also a image, it's not included in the diff, and it is not necessary, it won't be any broken images there. put it into $WWW_ROOT/images

here is how it might look:

http://fud.prohost.org/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=962
Re: Admin controll-panel UI-overhaul [message #15290 is a reply to message #15289] Mon, 08 December 2003 19:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
Looks good, I think we can live without the image, I don't see too much use for branding in the admin control panels. But the color changes etc... look very nice. I'll look into applying the patch.

FUDforum Core Developer
Re: Admin controll-panel UI-overhaul [message #15291 is a reply to message #15290] Mon, 08 December 2003 20:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AzaToth is currently offline  AzaToth   Sweden

Ilia wrote on Mon, 08 December 2003 20:19

Looks good, I think we can live without the image, I don't see too much use for branding in the admin control panels. But the color changes etc... look very nice. I'll look into applying the patch.

it was mostly because it looked terrible Twisted Evil , I know it isn't a gigant neccicary feature, but why not...
Re: Admin controll-panel UI-overhaul [message #16504 is a reply to message #15289] Tue, 03 February 2004 13:57 Go to previous message
alansmith is currently offline  alansmith   United Kingdom
Thanks Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Forum title link style
Next Topic: all smilies fit in message-write-window
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 25 19:55:45 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06767 seconds