» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.0 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.0 Released [message #15798]
||Mon, 05 January 2004 07:50
The long awaited 2.6.0 release is finally out after an extended release process, which hopefully makes it a very stable release.|
Beyond the RC11 there were a few minor changes that went into 2.6.0
- Updated Icons
- Fixed editing of primary groups.
- Fixed group validation in consistency checker.
- More checks for user deletion to prevent deletion of a user with an id of 1.
- Safari & Konqueror browser workarounds.
- Better error detection for MySQL dbs, where indexes may have different keys.
- Fixed a bug that prevented signature from being appended to message posted to mailing lists & NNTP via the forum.
- Proper conversion of HTML [quote] tags to plain text version for e-mail.
- Added "Last Visited" to the user information page.
- A much faster way for making PNGs Alpha transparent on IE.
- Send Content-Length header for attachment downloads so that browsers can show proper progress indicator.
- Better symlink wrapper for php < 4.3.2 for windows.
- Fixed message navigator link in PATH_INFO theme.
- Increased default font sizes.
- Removed hard coded image sizes to allow for easier customization.
- Slight optimization to message displaying code for topics with large numbers of messages.
- Fixed handling of no filters on selmsg page.
- Be more strict with URL parsing.
- Increased SQ expiry
- Fixed handling of attachments in private messages.
- Make action field TEXT rather then VARCHAR
- Make spell checker avoid numbers.
- Fixed avg post calc for locales where decimal separator is a ','.
FUDforum Core Developer
Current Time: Mon Apr 23 19:22:54 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02000 seconds