FUDforum
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » FUDforum » FUDforum Suggestions » FUDcode in announcements?
Show: Today's Messages :: Polls :: Message Navigator
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
icon14.gif  FUDcode in announcements? [message #16245] Thu, 22 January 2004 01:18 Go to next message
Anonymous   United States
I surveyed many bulletin board systems in different languages, and for the fearures I was looking for FUDforum was easily the best!

One request, it would be nice to be able to put hyperlinks (or other FUDcode) into announcements. (Assuming that I just didn't miss how to do this.)

One other question -- whats the significance of the name FUDforum? There are many many bulletin board systems available and its impossible to evaluate them all, so the name is one of the first things that one is forced to select on - and the name FUDforum didn't immediately grab my attention.

Anyway, thanks again for making this available.
Re: FUDcode in announcements? [message #16283 is a reply to message #16245] Sun, 25 January 2004 16:22 Go to previous message
Ilia is currently offline  Ilia   Canada
Administrator
Core Developer
The announcement messages support HTML, meaning that adding a link is as simple as sticking <a href="my_url">title</a> into the announcement. It is assumed that the admin (only one who can create them) is competent enough to use HTML without breaking things Wink.

FUDforum Core Developer
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Subscription list does not show the forum of a topic
Next Topic: Groups Manager
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ]

Current Time: Sat May 18 22:08:12 GMT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03580 seconds