» FUDforum Announcements
» FUDforum 2.6.2RC1 Released
|FUDforum 2.6.2RC1 Released [message #17574]
||Mon, 05 April 2004 10:51
Here goes the 1st release candidate of 2.6.2. This release adds a few new features as well fixes a number of bugs.|
- Fixed a bug that cause the loss of the message body during import of messages from a mailing list or NNTP.
- Fixed inline links on tree view page.
- Fixed hardcoded "Quote:" for quotes without a specific name.
- Fixed possible query failure when updating forum views.
- Added missing resource identifier inside sql error handling.
- Updated Chinese & Slovak translation.
- Fixed logic that determines how to send e-mail notifications.
- Do not notify people who do not want to be notified.
- Fixed a bug that would redirect the user to the front page needlessly.
- Fixed bug that would cause FUDforum e-mails to mailing list to lack a subject.
- Make mass e-mail not display the TO address.
- Simplify RDF generation process.
- Removed 'find user by e-mail' in user space, useless functionality that can only expose user e-mail addresses.
- Fixed pager on finduser page.
- Fixed error reporting in register.php.t
- Stricter filename check.
- Fixed reset URL in the e-mail sent when admin resets the user password.
- Fixed subject encoding.
- Added avatar gallery support.
- Make e-mail notification logic configurable, defaulting to 'send everytime logic'.
- Added ability to delete message (w/date range) by a certain user.
- Added code to allow for execution of compact, consist and indexdb via command line.
- Do not show last visit if privacy mode is enabled.
- Added acronym tag support.
- Moved the checkbox to the left on the private message control panel.
- Simplify the subscribe page.
Current Time: Mon Jul 23 11:52:16 EDT 2018
Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00524 seconds