|FUDforum 2.6.3RC1 Released [message #17878]
||Fri, 23 April 2004 10:33
A mixed bag of things in this release a few features and some rather important bug fixes as well. Pretty much something for everyone.|
- Make ip fetching during registration use get_ip().
- Fixed query for MySQL 4.1.X inside getfile.
- Fixed IP printing in account approval form.
- Fixed cli handler for some admin control panels.
- Added missing </head> tag in the admin control panel header.
- Fixed bugs in the admin avatar manager.
- Fixed a bug that could result in duplicate entries inside the subscription tables.
- Fixed a bug that would result in incorrect template compilation order on some systems.
- Fixed e-mail notification logic.
- Fixed all/none link on the pmsg page when pager is in use.
- Various pagination fixes, mostly directed towards PATH_INFO theme.
- Fixed FUDcode parser that stopped parsing after unknown tag.
- Fixed arrangement of multiple file attachments,
- Fixed links to inlined file attachments in PATH_INFO theme.
- Better access denied errors for anon users.
- Added workaround for Konqueror bug with multipart forms.
- Display category name beside forum name on admin control panels that didn't do so before.
- Added user control panel.
- Removed SQ where not needed, much shorter URLs all around.
- Added author filter for the search page.
- Added tabindex to all userland forms.
- Set focus for all userland forms.